+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath ceremonies on Thursday 20th with strike news

SamCCC

Apr 20, 2023
@oboyzee
Now that the strike has ended, and jeopardized all the plans and everything, and that I am back to the US after 1 week of keeping my hopes high.. I expect (which is BS) for IRCC to be fair and hold the oath ceremonies at Canadian Consulates across the globe : Example : I travelled from the state side last week and get an email less than 24 hrs about the cancellation. It is injustice and unfair. Anyone received their rescheduled invite?
@oboyzee : not sure what is funny about mt comment :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: oboyzee

SamCCC

Apr 20, 2023
The words "IRCC" and "fair" in the same sentence do not exist :D
I wouldn't get my hopes up on even thinking that people with cancelled ceremonies will be prioritized at this point...
Yea, I don't either. their email about rescheduling "asap" is hopeful but what is their definition of ASAP :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: irinaaas11

oboyzee

Star Member
Apr 9, 2023
The words "IRCC" and "fair" in the same sentence do not exist :D
I wouldn't get my hopes up on even thinking that people with cancelled ceremonies will be prioritized at this point...
Totally agree with you, it's so cringy to see people with 2020 application stuck in limbo.
IRCC work like magic tricks.

CanAndy123

Feb 10, 2023
Is anyone going for citizenship oath ceremony tomorrow? just checking if IRCC is back at work. Is it happening for you?
Our family is a causality (like many others here) of this strike. I hope they reschedule all of us who got cancelled, on priority.