+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath after Online test time line

Emchaz

Aug 14, 2021
No, this is the number for the call center. Your friend has to keep trying multiple times to reach someone. The other way is to raise a webform request and they could take 10 days to respond so that's not viable.
I had a talk with them this morning. Ask him to call sharp 8 am. There would be short wait time.

Rban

Aug 8, 2021
My situation is getting frustrating slightly. My wife and I are showing test and all other subheadings as completed. ECAS showing decision made for both is us too. Completed test in March. Updated in May to completed. My children however are all on still in progress for all.

will my children’s files need to be “completed” before we get oath ? Even though we are done ?
Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
My situation is getting frustrating slightly. My wife and I are showing test and all other subheadings as completed. ECAS showing decision made for both is us too. Completed test in March. Updated in May to completed. My children however are all on still in progress for all.

will my children’s files need to be “completed” before we get oath ? Even though we are done ?
Thanks
No, the status of your children will remain in progress because they don't require test, language proof, oath or background checks (in most cases). So, it doesn't matter what their statuses say (for children, all that matters is "Prohibitions" is set to "Completed".

Rban

Aug 8, 2021
No, the status of your children will remain in progress because they don't require test, language proof, oath or background checks (in most cases). So, it doesn't matter what their statuses say (for children, all that matters is "Prohibitions" is set to "Completed".
ok so basically once my children’s “Prohibition” status changes to completed, we are likely to get oath date after that?
Also on ecas it says “decision made” for me and my wife. Does that mean all approved and just waiting for oath now?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ok so basically once my children’s “Prohibition” status changes to completed, we are likely to get oath date after that?
Also on ecas it says “decision made” for me and my wife. Does that mean all approved and just waiting for oath now?
Yes.

amalrawa

Aug 24, 2021
Did my test on Jun 6, 2021, test set to complete Jun 9, 2021. file still in process. Hopping to get something within 2 months . Long journey started Oct 22, 2019.

• Sad
Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

AKT

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017

Thanks
hey Rban...did "Prohibition" status of your kids ever changed to completed in the tracker? I am in the same situation. My status in ECAS showing DM but my kid is in progress in all section in the new tracker.

rocket90

May 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
LANDED..........
20-01-2018
Hi. I just passed my citizenship test. I want to know how long is the wait for the oath ceremony these days? Also can somebody send me the link of this years spreadsheet/tracker?

Fatme2009

Star Member
May 14, 2021
Hi. I just passed my citizenship test. I want to know how long is the wait for the oath ceremony these days? Also can somebody send me the link of this years spreadsheet/tracker?
I passed my test on April 9 am still waiting to approve it first and still no complete it just waiting and the will move to next step

Reactions: takolami

Ahsan.Ismael

Sep 23, 2014
I passed my Citizenship test on May 19 and on may 24 it show completed on portal. The other shows in progress! how long more it will take these days?

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
I passed my Citizenship test on May 19 and on may 24 it show completed on portal. The other shows in progress! how long more it will take these days?
27 months in total, new standard.

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
my wife has similar case as she did her citizenship test outside of Canada and her status is not yet update from 9 months and her case in non routine.
9 months from what? Is she still outside?

ics6600

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 24 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 5 , 2017
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
05-08-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
my wife has similar case as she did her citizenship test outside of Canada and her status is not yet update from 9 months and her case in non routine.
How do you know that her case is non routine?