+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NURSING COURSE IN CANADA

rajni143

Feb 17, 2011
Hey guys,

Anybody there from india or nepal who are studying any health care study in canada ? like health care assistant or practical nursing or physiotherapy assistant something like that ?

I am really interested to study such kind of course in canada. The student who are already studying will be good source of information for me .

Thanks guys......... !

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
check out those programs offered by colleges or unis. Some colleges and unis do not accept foreign students for these programs as they are reserved for PRs and Canadians only.

kaikwon

Jun 13, 2012
rajni143, i know it's been awhile since you put this thread up but i was just wondering if you've found anything about those healthcare positions you were wondering about. Did you do any good research?

MBML

Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/07/2011
Doc's Request.
Together with the application
Nomination.....
PER 08/09/2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR 05/07/2011 2nd AOR 06/10/2011
IELTS Request
Together with the application
File Transfer...
06/10/2011
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Hopefully soon
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
rajni143 said:
Hey guys,

Anybody there from india or nepal who are studying any health care study in canada ? like health care assistant or practical nursing or physiotherapy assistant something like that ?

I am really interested to study such kind of course in canada. The student who are already studying will be good source of information for me .

Thanks guys......... !
Hi,
You can enroll in george brown college, centennial college for RPN programs, also you can check with the other universities across canada. prepare for your IELTS then you also need to take the english test from the college that you choose to enroll.