+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NURSES of Ontario (Toronto)

nebahl84

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Dear All,

Need your help to find the right information..... My wife is nurse INDIA from past 10 years in emergency ot.

- NAAS- report non comparable
- CNO- Fees paid over 2 months no reply for RN and RPN

we got email to give jurisprudence exam - she tried to give but got failed due to standard and scenario issues.

Could you please help anyone gone through with this scenario.
As per my understanding she can jurisprudence exam later as well this require before RN or RPN license.

please advise the process or through some light on this.

Regards
NB

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
Dear All,

Need your help to find the right information..... My wife is nurse INDIA from past 10 years in emergency ot.

- NAAS- report non comparable
- CNO- Fees paid over 2 months no reply for RN and RPN

we got email to give jurisprudence exam - she tried to give but got failed due to standard and scenario issues.

Could you please help anyone gone through with this scenario.
As per my understanding she can jurisprudence exam later as well this require before RN or RPN license.

please advise the process or through some light on this.

Regards
NB
- NNAS will take time for their assessment until they have all the require documents. Make sure email them and ask on NNAS contact page so they will update you in two days.

- Are you in Toronto ?

- My wife also want to give Jurisprudence exam, can you please guide me what books/materials she will study and is it require before RN ? or possible email skmaknojia8t6@gmail.com

nebahl84

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
- NNAS will take time for their assessment until they have all the require documents. Make sure email them and ask on NNAS contact page so they will update you in two days.

- Are you in Toronto ?

- My wife also want to give Jurisprudence exam, can you please guide me what books/materials she will study and is it require before RN ? or possible email skmaknojia8t6@gmail.com
Hi,

We are in INDIA, the processing our PR, we are age of 32. She applied for RN and RPN both, NNAS replied within 1 month. non comparable

Then We have paid CN fee for RN and RPN to evaluate result awaited, any one who get through with CNO they will get automated email to do Jurisprudence exam. she just tried last sat she got failed. we dont know the scores or anything only challenge in this exam is scenrio based question which is hard to answer. Plz feel free to connect on what up.. +919818020646

Where you from and which stage.

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
Hi,
my wife got somewhat compare report for LPN from NNAS and CNO advised her to do courses from college but now she is planning to do CELBAN but there is very limited materials online so its hard to study according to CELBAN exam format.

if you have it or can arrange it please let me know.

mostly people do NCLEX exam and then jurisprudence i guess ..

nebahl84

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi,
my wife got somewhat compare report for LPN from NNAS and CNO advised her to do courses from college but now she is planning to do CELBAN but there is very limited materials online so its hard to study according to CELBAN exam format.

if you have it or can arrange it please let me know.

mostly people do NCLEX exam and then jurisprudence i guess ..
Hi,

Whats your location .and how long itsi took to get cno reply. How long is the course for

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
Hi, I live in Toronto, CNO will take approx. two months and they send letter to your mailing address so its will take time to delivery.... there is list of courses around 20.
its will take 1 year or two years its depend on course availability other option is to get work experience from backhome

nebahl84

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
M
Hi, I live in Toronto, CNO will take approx. two months and they send letter to your mailing address so its will take time to delivery.... there is list of courses around 20.
its will take 1 year or two years its depend on course availability other option is to get work experience from backhome
My wife is govt employee getting exp letter is challange but her supervisor is helpful

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
Hi,

your wife is going to give NCLEX RN ? if yes can you refer me some good books or materials to study. if possible can you give me juridistion exam materiel on email skmaknojia8t6@gmail.com if possible

andrei0917

Star Member
Oct 6, 2017
Hello

I just got my eligibility from CNO to register for NCLEX-RN. However, on the same day they messaged me my eligibility, they also messaged me about not giving details on my employment from my home country dated 2011-2018 according to my NNAS report. I find it funny and ridiculous because, I DID NOT DECLARE ANY EMPLOYMENT ON MY NNAS REPORT FROM BACK HOME. I came in Canada back in 2016 as an international nursing student which had clinical hours enough to suffice for evidence of practice.

1. Where did they get that information about my alleged undeclared employment on my NNAS?
2. Do they ever review our NNAS report thoroughly?
3. They already gave me an eligibility for NCLEX-RN. Is that going to change once they correct my evidence of practice?

Thank you

flavia18

Jan 26, 2019
Hii Guys,
I have completed my studies (bachelors and masters in Nursing) from India, currently working in Ireland as a staff nurse for more than 2 yrs, a total experience of 5 yrs, I have already forwarded my application to NNAS ,awaiting their advisory report, Im also awaiting my decision regarding PR through express entry. I would be grateful if anyone can answer my queries regarding nursing registration in Canada
1. which provincincal (province) nursing body is lenient in assessing the credentials, inorder to get the eligibility for Nclex
2. In the meantime, should I apply for LPN also, rather than just waiting for the regulatory bodies to assess my credentials for RN, as I want to start working as early as possible
3. are there any courses that can be attended by IEN's which will eventually bridge the competency gaps, until I wait for the decision from the regulatory bodies

Audrey411

Nov 27, 2019
Hello you guys, I'm a RN in Philippines. No evidence of practice. Currently working as a PSW in Ontario Canada and I'm planning on processing my papers here in Ontario.

Can anyone tell me if the WES result I have will be the same with the NNAS educational assessment?

(WES result: Canadian Educ. Equivalency summary is Bachelor's degree 3 years.)

Thank you