+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NURSES FOR 2014 FSWP lets connect here noc-3012 ,3011 ,3233

gerry229

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
blasters said:
I am a diploma nurse and got the WES report as "AFTER SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL"3 years hospital study and training( i did my 10+2 credential aswell). But the fact that, it is not equivalent to any canadian diploma. I have sent my application under fsw 2014. Now facing rejection as per my consultancy. We appealed against WES for this stupid report. We did a mistake that we could go for ICAS instead of WES. I am planing to apply though EE. :'(
hi when did you submitted ur file
timeline? please

rajinderhi

Dec 23, 2014
Dear Blasters hi...
So its no use to re apply to foolish WES with 10+2 credentials as suggested by some forum members.Thank you so much for your post.My doubts are cleared.Now I ll try ICAS & forget about WES.

SUZROA

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Category........
I am very sorry to report that my NOC3011, Dec 3 application has been returned to me, according to CIC phone call last nite, it was returned Jan 15, but I have not received it as yet.
I began collecting evidence for my application as NOC3012, but changed at the last minute due to potential capping of 3012, and now have had it rejected as I do not meet FSW criteria.
Until I receive my package back, I will not know exact reason, which could be age or not meeting 3011 description.
All the best to everyone on the forum, it has been wonderful reading your stories. My family is devastated, but will apply for Supervisa next. suzroa

blasters

Feb 18, 2015
SUZROA said:
I am very sorry to report that my NOC3011, Dec 3 application has been returned to me, according to CIC phone call last nite, it was returned Jan 15, but I have not received it as yet.
I began collecting evidence for my application as NOC3012, but changed at the last minute due to potential capping of 3012, and now have had it rejected as I do not meet FSW criteria.
Until I receive my package back, I will not know exact reason, which could be age or not meeting 3011 description.
All the best to everyone on the forum, it has been wonderful reading your stories. My family is devastated, but will apply for Supervisa next. suzroa

Sorry to hear that..WE all will try for express entry..why you didnt sent under NOC 3233...

SUZROA

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Thank you for your reply, I actually did not think about applying under 3233, not sure I realised it existed as I was in a panic to get in under Dec31 deadline, and I am in Nurse management and coordination, so went that way. Suzroa

gasy

Feb 15, 2015
china
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
SUZROA said:
sorry to hear that
I applied 3011 too,rcvd in 30th Dec,still waiting
finger crossed

SUZROA

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Category........
gasy said:
sorry to hear that
I applied 3011 too,rcvd in 30th Dec,still waiting
finger crossed
Hello gasy,
My only regret is that I did not phone CIC sooner as suggested by many in the Forum. It would have saved me checking constantly and fretting. I was scared of the result of phoning, so put it off, and got the result I had been dreading. They are pleasant on the phone if you get a chance to call them. I suspect my rejection may be due to my age or something other than the criteria as I had 72 points and am registerd in BC as an RN already.
All the best of luck. Suzroa

Elsum

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Doc's Request.
With God...
Nomination.....
With God...
AOR Received.
With God...
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
With God...
Med's Request
With God...
Med's Done....
With God...
Interview........
With God...
Passport Req..
With God...
VISA ISSUED...
With God...
LANDED..........
With God...
bob99 said:
Assisting Indian GNM Nurses hat were mass rejected for PR under FSWP. Please call +91 95392 00000 or email info @ imcanvisa.com WITHOUT DELAY
Dear friends,

Those who got rejection and the WES report with three year hospital study and training Please email in this contact... They are trying to help us.... info@imcanvisa.com

samantha471

Nov 12, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
SUZROA said:
Suzroa, we are on tge same boat. My application dated Dec 3, NOC 3233 is also on its way back. It was also returned last Jan 15 and no idea about the reason. my WES report = 2 years diploma and self assessment of points is about 71. Just called the CIC call center last night.

So all is unclear. but still not being doscouraged. Everything has a purpose. God is good! Thank you so much everyone in this forum!

SUZROA

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Category........
samantha471 said:
Suzroa, we are on tge same boat. My application dated Dec 3, NOC 3233 is also on its way back. It was also returned last Jan 15 and no idea about the reason. my WES report = 2 years diploma and self assessment of points is about 71. Just called the CIC call center last night.

So all is unclear. but still not being doscouraged. Everything has a purpose. God is good! Thank you so much everyone in this forum!
I am so sorry to hear that your application is also returned, it is devastating news when you hear them say it has been returned. All the best for your future. We are slowly getting over the shock and working on moving forward. It has not arrived back to me, so it is still hard to understand. Once I understand better the reasons, then acceptance will come so much easier, thank you for sharing, Suzroa

SUZROA

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Category........
samantha471 said:

I have just realised that you had noted we were the same application arrival and rejection dates, I do hope it does not mean we had the same Case Officer in a rush? Wishful thinking that it may be reversed, obviously I am not over the shock yet :) suzroa