+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Numero du test" details for IELTS

gvallepu

Jan 7, 2016
Hi Can anyone let me know what needs to be filled for "Numero du test" for IELTS.

Thanks in advance

gvallepu

Jan 7, 2016
Thanks for reply, but I was told that its Candidate number by Attorney of Immigration consultant.

You can also change that details.

Avispita

Jan 7, 2016
The way it is stated in the Guide to complete the application is the Number of the Test on the report. Not the Candidate Number.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Avispita said:
The way it is stated in the Guide to complete the application is the Number of the Test on the report. Not the Candidate Number.
In the guide it does not state like that.

Avispita

Jan 7, 2016
jairichi said:
In the guide it does not state like that.
Yes, it did say on the guide. Page 98. I took a screen picture of it but do not know how to upload it here. Please check it yourself.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Avispita said:
Yes, it did say on the guide. Page 98. I took a screen picture of it but do not know how to upload it here. Please check it yourself.
It says number 12345. That can be candidate number too.

Avispita

Jan 7, 2016
The page especifically states Number of Test. The answer there is a random answer, it does not have to look exactly like that, hence "12345". The instructions, however, say that you must write the Number of the Test you wrote. I don't understand how you can override the specific instructions "write the number of the test you wrote" for an answer that looks more like the candidate number. If they wanted the candidate number they would have asked for it just like they did on the French proficiency part, where they especifically asked for the candidate number. Besides, the test number on IELTS has part of your last name included in it as a reference that it was your test and the especific test you took, general or academic.