+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Number of explanation letters in an application

M.Arun

Mar 4, 2018
In my last post, I requested advice on my property papers which have a mismatch in my name. I was advised to include an explanation of the situation, among other things. I think explaining this in the cover letter would make it too longwinded, as I also have to cover other details of my trip such as purpose, plans and finances. In fact, I was thinking of writing a separate letter to explain the details of my finances also.

Should I write a separate letter describing my situation regarding finances and the property ownership? Or should I include all of that in one, extremely long cover letter? My goal here is to avoid annoying the visa officer, and to avoid giving off an impression that my application is abnormal or irregular. Which choice will be easier for the visa officer to process?

anushk

Mar 8, 2018
In my last post, I requested advice on my property papers which have a mismatch in my name. I was advised to include an explanation of the situation, among other things. I think explaining this in the cover letter would make it too longwinded, as I also have to cover other details of my trip such as purpose, plans and finances. In fact, I was thinking of writing a separate letter to explain the details of my finances also.

Should I write a separate letter describing my situation regarding finances and the property ownership? Or should I include all of that in one, extremely long cover letter? My goal here is to avoid annoying the visa officer, and to avoid giving off an impression that my application is abnormal or irregular. Which choice will be easier for the visa officer to process?
better make it separate if there is lot of info. If it is something that can be covered in 5-6 lines only then include it in the cover letter.