19-08-2014
Doc's Request.
24-09-2014 (updated IMM1344), Submitted October 2014
File Transfer...
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
Passport Req..
14-01-2015, Full Hearing December 7, 2016, Oral Decision given right away, Written Decision received December 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Request for Updated Forms,Medical &Police Clearances: January 23, 2017, Emailed Scanned Copies February 22,2017
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Ludovick said:
after one month finally the Local registrar foward it to NSO province, and NSO province foward it to NSO main last August 13 (2months after our wedding...geez) and they give my wife a tracking number there, they said comeback in 2 months, your marriage contract will be ready.

We tried the endorsement, they said it'S 60 working days , so even longer using this way...

my god, we will have our NSO marriage contract almost 4 months after our wedding, I'm getting mad and crazy :mad:
That`s frustrating, my goodness, you could have submitted your Spousal Sponsorship Application long time ago instead of waiting for four months for your NSO Authenticated Marriage Contract. I`m hoping others will read the post of stthomas and will be guided accordingly. I used e census a couple of times before and they are fast and reliable. In addition i also found this information:

If the birth/marriage/death occurred within the Philippines, you may file for "advance endorsement" at the Local Civil Registry Office (LCRO) of the city/municipality where the child was born. Advance endorsement means requesting the LCRO to advance ("endorse") a copy of the birth certificate to the National Statistics Office (NSO) ahead of the regular schedule of submission of civil registry documents. The LCRO will charge a fee for this service.

Please ensure that the copy to be forwarded to the NSO is the ORIGINAL COPY for the OFFICE OF THE CIVIL REGISTRAR GENERAL, or the OCRG Copy. Otherwise, you will be issued the NSO Feedback Form containing further instructions.

You may have the document forwarded to the NSO via your preferred local courier service; this will be to your account. Delivery should be addressed to:

MS. LOURDES J. HUFANA

CIVIL REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT

NATIONAL STATISTICS OFFICE

3/F VIBAL BUILDING, EDSA COR. TIMES ST.

QUEZON CITY 1104

Thereafter, you may apply for a copy/copies of the birth certificate through this website. Kindly provide the following information via email at e-census.info@census.gov.ph, or phone at (632) 981-7777/-7778:

(1) Courier Used

(2) Tracking Number

(3) Date forwarded to the NSO

(4) Name of Addressee

The "advance endorsement" procedure is applicable for birth, marriage and death certificates registered within the Philippines.

tintin0126

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
AUG 23, 2012
File Transfer...
AUG 27, 2012
Med's Request
NONE
Med's Done....
APRIL 21, 2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
DEC 1, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2013
LANDED..........
FEB 17, 2013
sthomas said:
hello I got mine after two weeks . I am gonna show you the step by step procedure.

1. Go to your local civil registrar and request for fast endorsement. I did that 5 days after our wedding.
2. Second, they will ask you to send it to NSO and advise you to send postal money together with it. PLEASE DO NOT SEND POSTAL MONEY AS IT WILL DELAY THE PROCESS.NO MATTER HOW THEY INSISTED, DO NO SEND POSTAL MONEY.
INSTEAD,
3. After you send it to NSO, go to e census and order your marriage certificate and pay it through bank.
4. Email E-census and give details ..... (im going to give you the link for details)

PLs. refer number 14.

I got mine two weeks after ..... Good luck and God bless.

[flash=200,200]http://Hi,

On step 2. when we are asked to send te Advance Endorsement to NSO..
What would be the address and the name to which we will send those said documents?
What courier??

Also on said step 4. email e-census is this the following the said details to be given, which the deatils would comes from the said courier on step 2?

(1) Consignee Name
(2) Courier Name
(3) Tracking No. (provided by the courier)
(4) Date document was sent to the NSO[/flash]

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
https://www.ecensus.com.ph/default.aspx

Airsun

Mar 24, 2012
Hello, I was reading this posting about teleserv for NSO.

I wanted to enquire about something because it is really getting to be a hassle dealing with NSO.

Recently, I requested for a copy of our marriage contract. When I check online, it shows that the record is there. I used the webpage of NSO wherein it says "contact us" to inform them that I need my marriage certificate copy ASAP and so I had given them my credit card number and asked to charge my credit card to have the document express couriered via FEDEX to another country where I live.

They replied to my request, saying that I need to create an account with Fedex and provide this account number to NSO so they can send it to me by courier. When I contacted the local Fedex office in my country, I was informed they do not create accounts for private individuals.

NSO does not want to charge my credit card and they insist on me creating an account with Fedex and fedex inform me I cannot create an account coz I am an individual. Now my mind is going bonkers coz I am going in merry-go-round and I need my documents ASAP. Can you please help me and inform me how to have my document sent to another country by special courier by NSO? I am desperate!

Thanks in advance.

shekinah

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 26, 2012 Rcvd by cpc-m: Sept. 28, 2012 Sponsor App'l..: Nov. 7, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug. 30, 2012
Airsun said:

I wanted to enquire about something because it is really getting to be a hassle dealing with NSO.

Recently, I requested for a copy of our marriage contract. When I check online, it shows that the record is there. I used the webpage of NSO wherein it says "contact us" to inform them that I need my marriage certificate copy ASAP and so I had given them my credit card number and asked to charge my credit card to have the document express couriered via FEDEX to another country where I live.

They replied to my request, saying that I need to create an account with Fedex and provide this account number to NSO so they can send it to me by courier. When I contacted the local Fedex office in my country, I was informed they do not create accounts for private individuals.

NSO does not want to charge my credit card and they insist on me creating an account with Fedex and fedex inform me I cannot create an account coz I am an individual. Now my mind is going bonkers coz I am going in merry-go-round and I need my documents ASAP. Can you please help me and inform me how to have my document sent to another country by special courier by NSO? I am desperate!

Thanks in advance.
Hi ! How to check online if you have already a record of your marriage certificate at NSO ?

Tj777

Nov 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-06-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2014
trizienne said:
We got ours fast too :) by requesting transmittal reference from the local registrar and
forwarded it to NSO. We got it 2 weeks after.
how did you do that??i have a transmiitalreference

doljan

Sep 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
mnl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 24, 2012
Doc's Request.
mar 25, 2013
Med's Done....
apr 24, 2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
mar 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
apr 8, 2013
LANDED..........
apr 22, 2013
Ludovick said:
I got married last june 8 in Philippines and we'Re trying to get our NSO Marriage Certificate, but the process seems to be so long (2-3months) to go the normal way...so I'm looking for a way to obtain this paper much quicker.

I came across this site while searching info on how to get our NSO Marriage Certificate quicker:

nso.citizenservices.com.ph

Does anyone of you used that service to obtain a NSO Marriage Certificate? it seems that we could obtain our certificate in just a few days instead of waiting for weeks...

thanks in advance!
since you are married 9 months ago, i'm pretty sure the marriage certificate is already available from NSO.
teleserv is just a company authorized by NSO for those applicant who dont want to go to NSO office personally and instead just get their marriage certificate online... they can only process to get the certificate if it is already available from NSO.
i've used teleserv to get our marriage cert since i am from a province that dont have NSO office. it cost 315 pesos, a little higher than the actual amount of marriage cert if you go personally to NSO but that is expected since they will deliver your certificate thru LBC after 3 to 5 days... and you don't need to fall in line and wait for your turn at the very busy NSO office...
hope this helps....

doljan

Sep 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
mnl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 24, 2012
Doc's Request.
mar 25, 2013
Med's Done....
apr 24, 2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
mar 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
apr 8, 2013
LANDED..........
apr 22, 2013
Airsun said:

Thanks in advance.
you have the option to pay cash in the bank, when i get my cert., i paid at BDO.
if you use teleserv, the courier is LBC....if you use ecensus, the courier will be fedex.... they offer the same services...
just check to their website your options in paying the transaction....