Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
Hi Guys,

I have a question about the NSNP process (post-landing). The NSNP guide says you have to share your contact details and a copy of CO-PR and passport within the 30 days of landing. Is it mandatory to do so?

You can find the full requirements below:

Provide contact information to Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
When you are granted permanent residence, you must contact the NSOI within 30 days of your arrival in
Nova Scotia. You must provide NSOI with a copy of the Confirmation of Permanent Residence, a copy of
your passport and your Nova Scotia contact information such as current address, phone number(s) and
email. You must advise NSOI of any changes in your application or your status.

Hiphoplady

Feb 12, 2020
Hi Guys,

I have a question about the NSNP process (post-landing). The NSNP guide says you have to share your contact details and a copy of CO-PR and passport within the 30 days of landing. Is it mandatory to do so?

You can find the full requirements below:

Provide contact information to Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
When you are granted permanent residence, you must contact the NSOI within 30 days of your arrival in
Nova Scotia. You must provide NSOI with a copy of the Confirmation of Permanent Residence, a copy of
your passport and your Nova Scotia contact information such as current address, phone number(s) and
email. You must advise NSOI of any changes in your application or your status.

Hello,
I got a Copr Dec. 2020 and I just realized that I need to contact NS office after Copr.
Did you send any information to NSOI(Nova scotia Office of Immigration)? or does "Contact NSOI" means "Landing?"
I am very confused and I exempted landing due to covid so that I did not even do the landing.
I am wondering how you did.
Thanks.