May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2016
Is this a AOR ?

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia : Express Entry Stream on June 2, 2016. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

Your case ID is 24XXXX . Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia : Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp@novascotia.ca , with your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

atoyebitolu@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2016
Nomination.....
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront medical updated and passed dec 29
LANDED..........
Inland
this is not AOR, you will still get another mail when they finished assessing your file to send bank statement or any other necessary doc after which you will get a pending nomination mail if nominated.

AKM84

Aug 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Greetings,

I received an email with case ID# on 25-Jul-2016, in the same email they asked for NOC table and bank statements. On 5-Aug-2016, I revived an email asking some questions and was asked to update my employment certificate from my current employer; I replied on 15-Aug-2016 providing required information.

What now? How long would they take to reply?

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AKM84 said:
Greetings,

I received an email with case ID# on 25-Jul-2016, in the same email they asked for NOC table and bank statements. On 5-Aug-2016, I revived an email asking some questions and was asked to update my employment certificate from my current employer; I replied on 15-Aug-2016 providing required information.

Even i recieved same e mail. But they did not aske for refernce letters from me.
I have replied to them on 25-08-2016. In same e mail they told me my case no and asked for all the required details except refernce letters. I dont know what will happen now.

AKM84

Aug 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thnx...I'll keep you posted with updates... Please do the same

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AKM84 said:
Thnx...I'll keep you posted with updates... Please do the same
Thank you. Will do the same. But do you have any knowledge about the process after AOR and timeline for same.

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
AKM84 said:
Greetings,

Hi..
Can you please tell us more about this NOC Table ??
How to prepare that table ??
Thanks.

AKM84

Aug 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GurpreetSunny said:
Thank you. Will do the same. But do you have any knowledge about the process after AOR and timeline for same.
My understanding after you get the PN you would have 30 days to accept it. After acceptance and earning the 600 pts. You should get ITA from CIC. Afterward you need to prepare and summit all required doc's within 60 days. Only after summition of a full file you'll get AOR from CIC. Processing time by CIC should take 2-3 on average.

Please correct me if I'm wrong....

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AKM84 said:
My understanding after you get the PN you would have 30 days to accept it. After acceptance and earning the 600 pts. You should get ITA from CIC. Afterward you need to prepare and summit all required doc's within 60 days. Only after summition of a full file you'll get AOR from CIC. Processing time by CIC should take 2-3 on average.

Please correct me if I'm wrong....
Presently i am worried about about the time Nspnp would take to isssue pnp after our reply to aor. I cannot wait for 3 months

kishor1978

Aug 31, 2016
GurpreetSunny said:
Presently i am worried about about the time Nspnp would take to isssue pnp after our reply to aor. I cannot wait for 3 months
Hi,

I am also replied the same email to NSOI by giving the required information but still waiting for any message or nomination, if you receive any Nomination email then please inform us that how long it took for you to get the nomination invitation ?