Nomination.....
30/Sep/16
AOR Received.
12/Nov/16
I sent my application to Nova scotia on 10/08/2015
Application received by Nova Scotia on 07/08/2015

Received this mail from NSNP on 7 Jun 2016,

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for showing your interest in the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream by submitting an application to the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI).

Before NSOI will commence assessment of your application, we require confirmation that you have not:
1.accepted a nomination from another province; or
2.accepted an invitation to apply for permanent residency from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) with the Express Entry System.

You must respond to this inquiry within TEN (10) business days. If you have accepted a nomination from another province or an invitation to apply from IRCC, please confirm that you would like your application to be withdrawn and whether you would like your application returned or destroyed.

Failure to respond to this request for information by June 20, 2016 may result in a delay and/or denial to assess your application.

Received AOR mail on 20 August 2016

Dear xxxxxxx

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream on August 19, 2015. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

Your case ID is # xxxxx. Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp@novascotia.ca , with your valid Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code. Failure to provide this Number and Code within 5 business days of receiving this correspondence will result in your application being closed.

For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:

Please let us know if you have accepted an invitation to apply for Permanent Residency from Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada within the Express Entry System.

To speed up the processing of your application, if the information/documentation you provided at time of submitting your application is now outdated or expired, please submit your new updated information/documentation, not limited to the following, to nsnp@novascotia.ca within 5 business days of the date of this correspondence:

1. Changes in your family composition. Provide an explanation and include copies of relevant supporting documentation (birth certificate, divorce certificate, separation agreement, etc.).

2. Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province.

3. New contact information, if applicable.

4. If passport submitted at time of application has expired, a copy of your new passport, including copies of pages showing the passport number, dates of issue and expiry, photo, name, date and place of birth, any amendments in name, and any previous visas or visits to Canada.

5. Copy of new language test results if the language test results submitted with your application are no longer valid.

6. New information about your connections to Canada (family members or close friends living in Canada, their names, province or territory of residence, telephone number, relationship to you).

7. Details of any trips to Canada since submitting your application (places visited, purpose and length of trip, etc.).

8. For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, using the table below, directly compare your work experience for each of your jobs in the last 10 years to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. To help you with your search, go to the following website and insert the NOC code under quick search:

I have responded with the new express entry number and other details on 27th Aug 16

Could you please anyone advice me on what would be the next step, what should I prepare for.. very nervous on this topic..

Timeisgold02

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.. I would like to ask how did you submit your Nova Scotia Demand EE application. Do they have online facility already that time or just thru paper application? BIG Thank you!

melloima

Jun 3, 2016
Hi there,

I got the provincial nomination on June, hope my process can help you a little bit

1. Register on CIC for express entry profile, register job bank
2. got the profile number and job bank code
3. Go to the nova scotia immigration website, start the application
4. use the profile number and job bank code when you filing the form (everything was submitted through their online system)
5. Wait for their response.
6. They will let you know if you need anything. I have to re-submit an updated employment letter.

Don't worry, they will let you know if they need anything, the officers are pretty nice.

bala1980

Aug 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30/Sep/16
AOR Received.
12/Nov/16
I have applied through courier. I believe there isn't any online option for Nova scotia yet. You need to send all the documents through courier. By the time they responded, my existing EE is expired. I had to create a new one while replying the AOR email. Hope they should respond in 30 to 45 days of time...

nEVERgiveUP751

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Vancouver
melloima said:
Hi there,

I got the provincial nomination on June, hope my process can help you a little bit

1. Register on CIC for express entry profile, register job bank
2. got the profile number and job bank code
3. Go to the nova scotia immigration website, start the application
4. use the profile number and job bank code when you filing the form (everything was submitted through their online system)
5. Wait for their response.
6. They will let you know if you need anything. I have to re-submit an updated employment letter.

Don't worry, they will let you know if they need anything, the officers are pretty nice.
Hi
Is nova scotia demand express entry is open ???

melloima

Jun 3, 2016
bala1980 said:
I have applied through courier. I believe there isn't any online option for Nova scotia yet. You need to send all the documents through courier. By the time they responded, my existing EE is expired. I had to create a new one while replying the AOR email. Hope they should respond in 30 to 45 days of time...

novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-experience-express-entry"
Here is the link to online application - Nova Scotia express entry - experience
I you scroll down, you will see the "apply online" button

I have got my nomination in 4 weeks, and all information/requested was sent to me through email.

Finger crossed for you guys!