lheitabamo

Nov 16, 2023
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
A newbie here is asking for your help. I submitted my NSNP application on September 21, 2023, and received my application ID on October 12, 2023, indicating that my application has passed their completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment. I was asking what the next process was after I received my application ID. I didn't hear anything from the NSNP office.

I will appreciate your response.

Thanks,

KRSW

Nov 14, 2023
A newbie here is asking for your help. I submitted my NSNP application on September 21, 2023, and received my application ID on October 12, 2023, indicating that my application has passed their completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment. I was asking what the next process was after I received my application ID. I didn't hear anything from the NSNP office.

I will appreciate your response.

Thanks,
Hi, have you got decission yet

NSNPBF

Dec 4, 2023
Hi, Same from me
Submitted Oct 04th and completeness check 22nd Oct. Waiting for the next steps.
Have you received any update ? My case also falls in same timelines ..Submitted on Oct4 and completeness check on 22nd oct ..

def_col_male

Jan 26, 2011
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine was submitted on 1st August 2023. They asked for updating a document two weeks ago.
and now quite again.
It’s very slow process.
Fingers crossed!

NSNPBF

Dec 4, 2023
Mine was submitted on 1st August 2023. They asked for updating a document two weeks ago.
and now quite again.
It’s very slow process.
Fingers crossed!
Any specific document they asked you update ?
looks like one has to wait atleast 4 months to get some response

lheitabamo

Nov 16, 2023
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
and now quite again.
It’s very slow process.
Fingers crossed!
Hi, may I know what specific document you need to update?