+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NSNP 2018 (Nova Scotia PNP) FAQ

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi everyone
I have 7.5 overall band score.(L-8.5,R-6,W-7.5,S-7.and exp of above 7 yrs as record management and coordinator.can i apply for nova scotia.i have already wasted my 50000 on consultant without no result.
Can i submit my file on my own.
Plz guide me.
what is ur noc code? and ur CRS? ur ielts score is very good try to retake ur ielts and get 8777 in LWRS so you will have better chances to get noi from Ontario or direct ITA.

Reactions: neptune09

roshnee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
HI
Please any expert can help me it's urgent.My brothers EE profile is till Sept 2018 and as his IELTs expire his profile got block so now he did his IELTS three days back now he is not able to unblock it he is trying to update profile but every thing is block. He can not pay the consultants so any one can help me here or also give me prsonal message I am waiting for reply.

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
HI
Please any expert can help me it's urgent.My brothers EE profile is till Sept 2018 and as his IELTs expire his profile got block so now he did his IELTS three days back now he is not able to unblock it he is trying to update profile but every thing is block. He can not pay the consultants so any one can help me here or also give me prsonal message I am waiting for reply.
your profile become not eligible once ur ielts expires. so you can create new profile with same GC key

jay3018

Mar 22, 2018
Hello can some one please let me know when applying for NSNP Category B which Field I need to check mark -
I am applying to the following stream of the
Nova Scotia Nominee Program: Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry
Skilled Worker

rhnshah

Mar 19, 2018
Hi,
Plz add me in your whats grouo

As we are all anticipating NSNP to open sometimes soon sometimes in 2018 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news.

Firstly, see processing time for NSNP: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/nsnp-2017-intake

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave request to be added (dont share your number).

I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Thank you and good luck!

rhnshah

Mar 19, 2018
Hi Guys, can u plz add me in your active whatssapp group.?

As we are all anticipating NSNP to open sometimes soon sometimes in 2018 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news.

Firstly, see processing time for NSNP: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/nsnp-2017-intake

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave request to be added (dont share your number).

I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Thank you and good luck!