+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NS PNp invitation letter

Kayz111

Jan 24, 2019
Hi Guys,
Kindly I need some clarification here.
After receiving letter of interest from NS under NS Labour Market Priorities, what’s the period in which the application must be submitted.
I have seen 30 days and 60 days also which is which ?
thanks I will appreciate your help

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hi Guys,
Kindly I need some clarification here.
After receiving letter of interest from NS under NS Labour Market Priorities, what’s the period in which the application must be submitted.
I have seen 30 days and 60 days also which is which ?
thanks I will appreciate your help
In PNP firstly you have to accept the invitation in your CIC account to earn the PNP points and i guess you have got 30 days to do so
All you have to do is to decide and next click accept.
Next you wait for your next IRCC draw, once cut off are determined you receive an ITA only then you have got 90 days to submit a full PR application.

In practice you at least have 120 days allowed time before an AOR.

Kayz111

Jan 24, 2019
In PNP firstly you have to accept the invitation in your CIC account to earn the PNP points and i guess you have got 30 days to do so
Next you wait for your next IRCC draw, once cut off are determined you receive an ITA only then you have got 90 days to submit a full PR application.

thanks mate , insightful ☺