+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOWADAYS WHO ISSUES THE RQs (SYDNEY or LOCAL OFFICES)

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oct27 said:
Hello Seniors !

my file was transfer to local office on Jan 07, 2014.

I need to know in case of RQ, we will they update ecas?
In our case once "received" line disappeared we got an rq letter in mail box. So watch your received line on ecase.

Zumba369

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
informatics said:
Thank you both of you for sharing your experiences ! Would you mind sharing any possible reason(s) for getting RQ (if you are aware of that )?
I applied with 1096 days and I had 35 exits for a total of 155 days. I also used a mailing address because I was looking for an apartment to buy.

Just guessing.

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If RQ is not received within 2-3 weeks of "Received line disappear" then chances are low to get RQ thereafter..

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
Thanks guys for sharing!!

I spoke to an agent today regarding my legal 3-4 months implied status stayed in Canada after my temp resident permit was expired and the extended app was mailed in in 2011 before I became PR and left Canada while the application was being processed.

I informed the agent I had never received a new permit from CPC- Vergerville ever since and asked him to verify my extended application whether was approved or not. He was very helpful to find out but there were no records found. I told him I have been worried to get RQ for my citizenship application. He told me not to worry about as long as I became a permanent resident while the extended permit was in process and may or may not approved.

Hopefully my implied status in 2011 won't cause receiving RQs. Yeh, I lost the receipt and photocopy of the temporary resident permit application.

Best,