Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
owp-pr application sent-11-21-09(LC1)
job seekrer:
yes he did,and we have a copy of the documents...and i have proof that they received the docs as i was able to see the status of our application online using the file number that they sent to us.as far as i know you will receive a file number after they receive the application kit..because in the confirmation letter it says.....
THIS LETTER CONFIRMS RECEIPT OF YOR IMMIGRATION APPLICATON PACKAGE IN RELATION TO LCP.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
It might have been misplaced be who ever is working on the app kit. Send copies of those docs (keep copies again, in case), with a cover letter telling them when those docs were sent, together with a copy of the letter/s they sent you/him.

lai1279 said:
job seekrer:
yes he did,and we have a copy of the documents...and i have proof that they received the docs as i was able to see the status of our application online using the file number that they sent to us.as far as i know you will receive a file number after they receive the application kit..because in the confirmation letter it says.....
THIS LETTER CONFIRMS RECEIPT OF YOR IMMIGRATION APPLICATON PACKAGE IN RELATION TO LCP.

loida86

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys! just want to share an update about my PR and OWP application. I just checked e-cas today and after 4 months, i finally saw the status of my application!

application received - November 3, 2010,
started processing - December 10, 2010
additional info received - March 16, 2011

What a great relief! At least i know that my papers are now in process. I pray that everything will be fine. It's a long wait, and my extended contract with my employer wil be over in August. I hope and pray that I get my OWP before the year ends. Cheers guys!! May GOd bless all of us!

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
Hi! What are your additional info requested?

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
meeeeee too loida we have the same time line but what additional info you send?

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on November 3, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 15, 2010.

loida86

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wsongco said:
meeeeee too loida we have the same time line but what additional info you send?

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on November 3, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 15, 2010.
i sent a copy of my divorce certificate and a copy of a payment receipt sent by HK for my police certificate. Actually guys, i sent all these additional docs late January and they received after 3 days. So i am wondering why they received it last March? they didnt ask or send me any letter asking for additional info. I just sent those docs to update my papers and attached a cover letter.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
thanks loida for information. i just check the processing times under LCP (last weekly update: March 30, 2011) is now 12 months. we really have to do something before its becomes worst.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
hello i have to tell you something guys! we have a letter and i tried talking to our local MP, he said that I can send it to Jason Kenney, anyone who is interested in making a petition letter for the processing time, i have the letter already and i have tried sending it to other MPs and Minister Kenney thru email , they just sent me an acknowledgement that they have received it, it is really getting worst so anyone who is interested i can let you read the letter thanks and regards,

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
hi can you please send me a copy to my email thanks

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosellyalung said:
hello i have to tell you something guys! we have a letter and i tried talking to our local MP, he said that I can send it to Jason Kenney, anyone who is interested in making a petition letter for the processing time, i have the letter already and i have tried sending it to other MPs and Minister Kenney thru email , they just sent me an acknowledgement that they have received it, it is really getting worst so anyone who is interested i can let you read the letter thanks and regards,
HI! HOW ARE YOU? PLEASE SEND ME A COPY. THANKS!!!

loida86

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosellyalung said:
can i get a copy of this letter too? thanks!

lai1279

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
owp-pr application sent-11-21-09(LC1)
loida
i want a copy too and can you give e his email address?y add is lalainemauricio@ahoo.ca

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
hi there i just want to share..i heard a rumor?? the reason why we have to wait a year or more to get our first stage approval OWP because many employers in the past complaint to the agency/immigration that their nanny resign right away after they receive the OWP...thats why they delayed our processing so that we dont have a choice but to stay with our employers..what do you thinks guys....

is there anybody here call CIC if after we submitted our PR/OWP application..are we allowed to work as live-out?

thanks

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@wsongco-really! that is so mean!

gievan

Nov 2, 2009
LCG NOV 2009, ANYBODY HERE RECEIVE THEIR LETTER FOR INTERVIEW YET?

HI GUYS.. i sent my application nov. 2009.. anybody here receive any letter for PR interview yet? if yes, did cic updated your application online? thank you so much