+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November month Visa applicants join here..

AGoodSoul

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
Me too. I was refused 4 times. Wish I could pass this time
I wouldn't ever try after one rejection. The reason being- it will impact Ur lifetime travel overseas due to rejection history. If Canada doesn't give a visa it's their loss ... Many countries are now open to students.... UK , Australia, new Zealand.. they offer brilliant lifestyle and global education standards. Stop begging for Canada

PandaExpress

Oct 27, 2018
I wouldn't ever try after one rejection. The reason being- it will impact Ur lifetime travel overseas due to rejection history. If Canada doesn't give a visa it's their loss ... Many countries are now open to students.... UK , Australia, new Zealand.. they offer brilliant lifestyle and global education standards. Stop begging for Canada
Well not really begging for it. My boyfriend is in Canada. And I have 80 credits in my university already I cannot really transfer all these credits to another country. So far Canada is my best bet...

Reactions: AGoodSoul

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
I am from going to apply for a study permit from Pakistan soon. In the documents sections for student visa made from Pakistan, "family information form [imm5707]" was given. The form says "include ALL family members even if they are not accompanying you. If additional space is required, print and attach an additional form".However, the form only mentions about applicant, spouse, parents and children. Am i supposed to print and attach an additional form mentioning my brother and sister or is their information not needed.

AGoodSoul

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
Well not really begging for it. My boyfriend is in Canada. And I have 80 credits in my university already I cannot really transfer all these credits to another country. So far Canada is my best bet...
Have u thought of express ebtry .. check ur appx CRS score... If it's above 450 only then it makes sense for immigration