+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2023 Outland spousal applications

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi guys, I am working on my spousal sponsorship application (Outland). A quick question regarding financial support. We have a joint bank account in our family and it’s under my mother name and I send money to that account every month. Can I mention that in a letter and include the statements for my spousal application?

Thanks
Your mother's account is not your account.
You need to show savings in your or your spouse's account. A joint bank account needs to have YOUR NAME in order for you to acccess the money.
So do not show your mother's account if it's not under your name. You can show them other means of support like a job with pay stubs/paycheques or personal investment/savings in your own account.

kooly2000

Aug 16, 2017
If there is a Whatsapp it will be nice if someone shares the link.

Application submitted: Nov 27,2023
Sponsor: Canada PR
PA: In Saudi Arabia

Reactions: Annetiffany

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
If there is a Whatsapp it will be nice if someone shares the link.

Application submitted: Nov 27,2023
PA: In Saudi Arabia
I agree!
I’ve asked and many others have on the other spousal WhatsApp chats and on forums but no one responds.

Reactions: kooly2000

St.Jesudas

Nov 27, 2023
Your mother's account is not your account.
You need to show savings in your or your spouse's account. A joint bank account needs to have YOUR NAME in order for you to acccess the money.
So do not show your mother's account if it's not under your name. You can show them other means of support like a job with pay stubs/paycheques or personal investment/savings in your own account.
Well what if he meant the joint account is in the name of him and his mother

BandR

Nov 21, 2023
Hi guys, I am working on my spousal sponsorship application (Outland). A quick question regarding financial support. We have a joint bank account in our family and it’s under my mother name and I send money to that account every month. Can I mention that in a letter and include the statements for my spousal application?

Thanks
If you submit those statements you should also include how it leaves your mother's account and gets to your spouse. Any transaction or withdrawals.

Reactions: Go123

Go123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2021
If you submit those statements you should also include how it leaves your mother's account and gets to your spouse. Any transaction or withdrawals.
Hi, I submitted my application today. I included all the statements with transactions from my account to my mother’s and from mother’s to wife’s account.

Application type: PR spousal Outland
Application Submitted Online: Dec 4, 2023

Reactions: BandR

kksb

Dec 5, 2023
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone,
Originally submitted: Oct 12
File returned and resubmitted: Nov 30
PA: JAM
All the best!

Go123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2021
Hi everyone,
Originally submitted: Oct 12
File returned and resubmitted: Nov 30
PA: JAM
All the best!
Hi, have you submitted your application online or paper based?

What was the reason to return the application?