+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2022 VISITOR VISA APPLICATIONS PLEASE GATHER HERE

Preet_1989

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
I applied visitor visa for parents on November 15th from inside Canada through an agent. First time rejected in October 2022 (applied in march, 2022) because of insufficient funds in India and officer is not satisfied if they will leave Canada at the end of there visit. Anyone with the same situation?? Share your timelines as well

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
I applied visitor visa for parents on November 15th from inside Canada through an agent. First time rejected in October 2022 (applied in march, 2022) because of insufficient funds in India and officer is not satisfied if they will leave Canada at the end of there visit. Anyone with the same situation?? Share your timelines as well
Pretty much the same as you
two refusals earlier this year(March and April), with reasons of insufficient funds and purpose of visit.
Third try submitted on 10 November.

Amurari

Nov 22, 2022
It seems they are rejecting on reason. I also applied for my parents in Feb 2022 and got rejection on funds and purpose reason.

Re-applied on 16 Nov.

Amurari

Nov 22, 2022
two refusals earlier this year(March and April), with reasons of insufficient funds and purpose of visit.
How much funds and what was the reason you have shown in previous application?

Preet_1989

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Did
Did you get any update? Background check or eligibility start??

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Did

Did you get any update? Background check or eligibility start??
nothing yet.
background started when submitted, i think it is the same for everyone, and finishes when decision made.
eligibility not started

I have seen people submitted on 3, 5 and 8 of November getting ppr on 19,20, 22 November respectively.
also some June and July applications got ppr recently
they are all cases in China.

Preet_1989

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
nothing yet.
background started when submitted, i think it is the same for everyone, and finishes when decision made.
eligibility not started

I have seen people submitted on 3, 5 and 8 of November getting ppr on 19,20, 22 November respectively.
also some June and July applications got ppr recently
they are all cases in China.
Thank you.. please keep posting the updates..

Reactions: Kornet

Abhsh05

Nov 22, 2022
Hi, I’m looking for some suggestion- I’m a permanent resident since 2018. My brother want to come visit us and meet his niece for the first time. He is 33, married and currently studying law in India. He had a court case in rash driving but it’s dissolved in his favor. Also, he has sufficient funds for tourism in the form of fixed deposits.we want to be transparent while applying for his visa. So I have to include the court case information in the application and how. I will be really grateful if someone could please suggest what could be done.

Reactions: Kornet

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Hi, I’m looking for some suggestion- I’m a permanent resident since 2018. My brother want to come visit us and meet his niece for the first time. He is 33, married and currently studying law in India. He had a court case in rash driving but it’s dissolved in his favor. Also, he has sufficient funds for tourism in the form of fixed deposits.we want to be transparent while applying for his visa. So I have to include the court case information in the application and how. I will be really grateful if someone could please suggest what could be done.
Maybe apply for his police certificate in India to check whether it is recorded? and then make the next move accordingly?
just my two cents.

Reactions: Abhsh05

Ashvikha

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
New reapplied application: 7th november received
biometrics completed: 2years ago, still valid
rest waiting ...

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Applied: Nov 12
Biometrics: Done earlier
From inside Canada, Parents are outside Canada.

Nothing started! Portal shows nothing!

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Applied from Malaysia for wife and kids November 17,2022
Pakistani national
Biometric done in 2020
No status updated till December 4
On 5th December received PPR requests for all of them.
Status of kids applications changed to approved but wife’s portal status is in progress even eligibility not started but PPR is received

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
applied for inlaws on November 10 , biometrics requested november 11, biometrics done november 14, PPR december 9