+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2022 VISITOR VISA APPLICANTS FROM NIGERIA

Oluwasaanu

Aug 27, 2022
I also applied Dec 2022, bvl April 29 visa details on the tracker too , we pray ppr comes out this week
I pray ooo . I applied TR from Nigeria, gotten visa & doc. Num... I have been waiting for approval since I got bvl on 27th..

babsyemi

May 13, 2023
Does anyone have an idea of how long it take to complete background check for visit visa from Nigeria? My wife's background check has been in progress for 3 weeks now and that is the last. She has visit visa No on the tracker. its 8 months now

Reactions: T0pubo

Oluwasaanu

Aug 27, 2022
Thank you. Have you recieved your BVL? Can you see your visa details? If yes, I strongly advice that you reach out to the visa offices in Nigeria. I did and I recieved the PPR within 24 hours.
I think this is a good advice, let me give it a trial.. I have been waiting for long, have received BVL since two months, see my visa details..

Reactions: PrinceIsaac254

Jules22

Apr 2, 2022
Thank you. Have you recieved your BVL? Can you see your visa details? If yes, I strongly advice that you reach out to the visa offices in Nigeria. I did and I recieved the PPR within 24 hours.
How did you get to them? What email did you use?

Jules22

Apr 2, 2022
Yes I receives BVL April 20th. And Yes I can see my visa details. Please can you give me an email or contact phone number to reach visa offices in Nigeria like you advised. Thanks