+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

͢͢͢

Feb 9, 2022
There was conversation in the September 2021 thread as well that some of them did not get updates for a long time. Looks like many of them got updates towards the end of Feb.

Last edited:

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Hello Friends,

I sent my application online on Oct 14 , 2021 . No updates whatsoever. File is still pending in new tracker. I can see some Nov & Dec 2021 applicants got AOR1 and medical request. What shall I do in my case , I feel there is a problem.
This is too long.Are you really sure you submitted and they received your application?

Reactions: G12341

Okotoks

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hi - Submitted my application online on 14-Nov-2021. No updates yet. I tried to link the application to know the status, but couldn't be linked as well. I saw many are getting AOR for the applications submitted in Dec. So any suggestions on further steps?
Just call them , they will update you, at least with a temporary file number..... still early to worry...

Reactions: Homelonely

NewUser-18-Feb-2021

Feb 18, 2021
How to call Ircc, when we dont have the application number? Could anyone of you brief the process to get temporary file number for online application submitted on Nov 14 2021

Okotoks

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
How to call Ircc, when we dont have the application number? Could anyone of you brief the process to get temporary file number for online application submitted on Nov 14 2021
1-888-242-2100 from Canada. , They will ask your name, DOB , Place of birth, date of application etc..... Once you're identified and application found , there is a temporary number they give it to you for future communications.... At least you will know your application is with them

NewUser-18-Feb-2021

Feb 18, 2021
1-888-242-2100 from Canada. , They will ask your name, DOB , Place of birth, date of application etc..... Once you're identified and application found , there is a temporary number they give it to you for future communications.... At least you will know your application is with them
Thank you. I entered the details, but should we provide our old PR - express entry file number to get it through, as the system is asking for the application number, which I dont have as I havent received even the 1st AOR yet
or dont have a temporary file number as well

Okotoks

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Thank you. I entered the details, but should we provide our old PR - express entry file number to get it through, as the system is asking for the application number, which I dont have as I havent received even the 1st AOR yet
or dont have a temporary file number as well
If you are the sponsor give them. your UCI number... the number on yourr Record of Landing and on the PR card

Last edited:

Whofears

Oct 29, 2020
Good day everyone, please I’ll like to tap from your collective knowledge. I’m a PR in Edmonton but my girlfriend is based in the US (illegal immigrant). I plan to travel to the US for us to have our registry wedding as she can’t travel out at the moment.
I plan to commence her spousal visa application as soon as possible. Will there be any issue with her illegal status in the US? We are Africans, by the way. Can she do her biometric and medical in the US?
Kindly assist me with necessary guidance

kpadm3

Star Member
Feb 5, 2022
TRV Submitted: July 1, 2021,
TRV Approved: Feb 8th, 2021
Passport Stamped

Outland Spousal PA: USA
Online Application: November 11, 2021
Biometrics: Exempt I believe because previously given for TRV

No info about AOR yet.

Any idea why some USA applications both paper/online are faster? Is it because a Canadian Citizen is sponsoring a spouse?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Any idea why some USA applications both paper/online are faster? Is it because a Canadian Citizen is sponsoring a spouse?
There are always lots of factors that differ between files - it's not just "USA applications." True for any country.

wk1024

Feb 4, 2022
TRV Submitted: July 1, 2021,
TRV Approved: Feb 8th, 2021
Passport Stamped

Outland Spousal PA: USA
Online Application: November 11, 2021
Biometrics: Exempt I believe because previously given for TRV

No info about AOR yet.

can you plz share ur trv documents ?