+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Since I haven't received AOR yet, will these documents sent through webform be included in my application? I just don't want IRCC to send me an email about returned application for want of these documents and start over again :/
You have done what you could, all you can do is wait now.

There was a case / response today where someone had similar as yours - in the sense that added/corrected things - and later ordered gcms notes and confirmed there was a note on file 'corrected documents received and added [date]' or something like that. So they were successfully added.

So they do act on these. No-one can say always, how well they much (although UCI should make that relatively easy), and no guarantee they'll accept - it could depend on specifics of what was added/corrected - but again, not much else you can do at this point.

varuncbe123

May 24, 2015
Nov 17th Paper Outland India
Got the BIL today, but not the AOR. The BIL has the file number. Has it happened to any of other members?

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Hi guys - Need help/advice about my situation. I submitted online Spousal Sponsorship - Outland application on November 27, 2021 and haven't received AOR yet. I realized yesterday that the birth certificate of my spouse was registered late and I didn't include additional documents like Secondary School Certificate/10th and/or Voter ID to establish identity as required by India specific document checklist. I submitted these documents yesterday through webform under "Sponsorship>Sponsorship of Spouse living outside Canada" and also included the UCI which the PA received from her previous TRV application.

Since I haven't received AOR yet, will these documents sent through webform be included in my application? I just don't want IRCC to send me an email about returned application for want of these documents and start over again :/

@canuck78 @scylla @armoured
Call them tomorrow morning for follow up on the docs you submitted.

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
You have done what you could, all you can do is wait now.

There was a case / response today where someone had similar as yours - in the sense that added/corrected things - and later ordered gcms notes and confirmed there was a note on file 'corrected documents received and added [date]' or something like that. So they were successfully added.

So they do act on these. No-one can say always, how well they much (although UCI should make that relatively easy), and no guarantee they'll accept - it could depend on specifics of what was added/corrected - but again, not much else you can do at this point.
It's good to hear somebody was able to submit the docs through webform before AOR. But I am not sure how long they take to actually add these documents to the application that is if they do it. I am asking because I might be due for AOR in next 10/15 days going by the trends.

Call them tomorrow morning for follow up on the docs you submitted.
Yea, probably I'll call them and ask about the status of my webform because I didn't receive any email acknowledgement yet for the webform submission or they might have done away with that.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
It's good to hear somebody was able to submit the docs through webform before AOR. But I am not sure how long they take to actually add these documents to the application that is if they do it. I am asking because I might be due for AOR in next 10/15 days going by the trends.
Yea, probably I'll call them and ask about the status of my webform because I didn't receive any email acknowledgement yet for the webform submission or they might have done away with that.
I repeat, basically you're going to have to wait. There is close to zero chance that they will have done anything with your webform that you submitted yesterday, and less chance that the phone person will be able to tell you much or do anything - other than perhaps that 'webform received' (if that).

I would guess you should expect the AOR to be somewhat delayed because of this submission as they're supposed to 'check webmails' in some circumstances. Also note it sounds like your submission was several additional documents, meaning more time to evaluate. Based on all these, it wouldn't be that surprising for your AOR to be delayed more than others (still better than getting it returned).

Feel free to call and I do hope it helps (yes, I certainly hope I'm wrong), I just believe it will likely be a waste of time.

[Warning to others: check before sending your package.]

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Based on all these, it wouldn't be that surprising for your AOR to be delayed more than others (still better than getting it returned).
You know, I wouldn't mind this. I hope something like this happens. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: armoured

RAPINDIP

Jun 5, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
12-11-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2022
File Transfer...
17-03-2022
Med's Request
09-03-2022
Med's Done....
21-03-2022
I have a representative who has filed our application for sponsorship(Outland PA and 1 dependent - PR sponsor) and it reached Sydney office on the 12th of Nov 2021. I haven't received any AOR and also, tried accessing ECAS and New Tracker with mine and spouse details (have UCI from old TRV application) but its not updated yet i guess. A quick question on since we have a representative who filed for us will the information be accessible for us via new portal or it will only be visible to the representative via their login ??

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Nov 17th Paper Outland India
Got the BIL today, but not the AOR. The BIL has the file number. Has it happened to any of other members?
Us we are yet to receive AOR. Received SA,MED,BIL,ECAS 2nd line processing,GCKY link,prearrival all there but never received AOR

Last edited:

Zoya M

Jan 24, 2022
hi, for those of you who got their AOR , are you guys considering to apply for the TRV ?
Hi , I have applied for TRV in Nov 21 , did my biometrics too ... stuck after that absolutely no response.
FYI I applied online without any consultant.

iam_abhisnair

Star Member
Jun 20, 2021
hi, my application was linked to gckey on 5th feb 2022, i got my AOR on 1st feb yet i still havent got any update or req for biometrics , should i wait or mail ircc ?
Hi,

From other channels, I noticed it could take anywhere from a few days to weeks to receive the requests post AOR. I hope you receive yours asap!

iam_abhisnair

Star Member
Jun 20, 2021
Hi guys - Need help/advice about my situation. I submitted online Spousal Sponsorship - Outland application on November 27, 2021 and haven't received AOR yet. I realized yesterday that the birth certificate of my spouse was registered late and I didn't include additional documents like Secondary School Certificate/10th and/or Voter ID to establish identity as required by India specific document checklist. I submitted these documents yesterday through webform under "Sponsorship>Sponsorship of Spouse living outside Canada" and also included the UCI which the PA received from her previous TRV application.

@canuck78 @scylla @armoured
Hi,

Looking at other outland applications, it seems there's a delay or gap of 90 - 100 days to receive AOR or any notification post application submission. So in that sense, I think you are yet to hear from them. Speaking about the docs, yes being from India, the primary applicant should submit the educational docs and voters/ adhaar card to provide details of identity. Since you had raised a webform, it might be possible that you may hear a bit late from them. I hope your application doesn't get returned. Prayers!

Reactions: Br33zer