+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Any updates from anyone? We are still waiting for PPR after sending in our 2nd police report and getting a 2nd medical. I reached out to our MP a couple of days ago and this is the reply I got:

As promised, we followed up with IRCC for another update on the status of ----------'s Sponsorship application and were advised of the following:
  • The application is still open and in progress
  • File last updated on Feb 27, 2023, all assessments were passed, waiting on final decision.
  • The IRCC agent was aware of that the application has just passed the normal processing time (currently, it's estimated at 16 months). However, the file was just updated about a month ago, the office may require more time to review the application before making the final decision.
If you do not hear anything back from IRCC in 3 weeks, please feel free to contact our office. We will follow up with IRCC for another status update.

As per the reply looks like we are *still* waiting for a final decision. Hopefully this will come any day now and will be a PPR. This process, and the general incompetence of IRCC, is really starting to annoy me.
We are waiting same as before. In PR tracker we have received updates daily, until March 20 no matter that all sections show as completed since Dec 2022....and after that nothing again.. Today few folks received ppr, and we seem to be forgotten..

Reactions: Canuck11

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Just got a PPR mail.

VO - Accra.

App submitted Nov 29.2021.

No update on tracker since March 20th.

To those expecting theirs, I pray it comes soon.
Same for us, updates stopped on March 20th, but the only exception is that we do not have any copr number generated..
every step shows complete....

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
We are waiting same as before. In PR tracker we have received updates daily, until March 20 no matter that all sections show as completed since Dec 2022....and after that nothing again.. Today few folks received ppr, and we seem to be forgotten..
Pl
Same for us, updates stopped on March 20th, but the only exception is that we do not have any copr number generated..
every step shows complete....
Where is your VO located?

AliakseiY

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
Got our PPR early this morning. VO Warsaw.. Nov 19, 2021 applicants.

For those following our story, this means that IRCC did indeed accept the "online" police certificate from Russia.
Did you have en update on tracker tools? Since March 20 I don’t have any updates.
Thanks

Reactions: Lira

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Got our PPR early this morning. VO Warsaw.. Nov 19, 2021 applicants.

For those following our story, this means that IRCC did indeed accept the "online" police certificate from Russia.
Congrats! Thanks for the heads up regarding the certificate!

Reactions: Canuck11