+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Today we got an update.. thought it was finally PPR, but it's another stupid medical request. Sigh.
Disappointing I know, but probably encouraging - as far as I'm aware they don't usually issue the second medical request unless they are basically otherwise ready.

Fingers crossed, anyway.

Reactions: Apovine

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Correct, yes. A month ago we received our pre-arrival and a request for a 2nd police certificate. Now we have received a request for our 2nd medical (current medical expires in a few days - I was hoping we would get PPR before that).

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Correct, yes. A month ago we received our pre-arrival and a request for a 2nd police certificate. Now we have received a request for our 2nd medical (current medical expires in a few days - I was hoping we would get PPR before that).
That is a bummer. But again - good news will be in the end.

We got an extension to our first medical, but circumstances a bit different - we'd received our PPR and visas etc., but during covid just wasn't possible for us to travel within the validity of the visa. I wish they'd do this more often (or standard procedure), at least for countries where there are no seriously significant public health issues (eg communicable diseases).

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
That's crazy. Why ask people to pay $500 out of pocket for a medical check at the beginning of the process if they aren't even going to honour it at the end? What a joke. Sorry you have to do that again.

Reactions: Canuck11

AliakseiY

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
Hi guys! My eligibility status was turned “ in progress” since January 25, 2023…some one knows how long it will be take?
Thanks.

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
On the new tracker for us, it says our Eligibility started on Dec 20, 2022, and then was updated to Completed on Jan 24, 2023. There were probably a lot of holidays after it started as well, so it seems like ours took less than a month. We're also Nov 2021 applicants like you.

I'm hoping that once we send in this new medical request we'll get our PPR shortly after.. everything else seems to be done.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
It’s so frustrating!!!!!
Nov 2021 applicant.

Eligibity Completed.

Background Completed.

Pre-arrival received.

2nd Medical requested.Done and on the tracker it says completed over a week now.

What is stopping them from sending Passport request?

I am just so tired and it’s really messing up with my head.

Last edited:

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
It’s so frustrating!!!!!
Nov 2021 applicant.

Eligibity Completed.

Background Completed.

Pre-arrival received.

2nd Medical requested.Done and on the tracker it says completed over a week now.

What is stopping them from sending Passport request?

I am just so tired and it’s really messing up with my head.
We're in the same boat, although we are just completing our 2nd medical today, so it wont show up in the tracker for a few days. Hoping we get PPR soon as well.

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Have you been sent Pre-arrival?
Yes we received our pre-arrival around jan 25th, and got a 2nd police report request on the same day.

We provided the 2nd police report about a week later, and then on roughly feb 25th, we got a 2nd medical request. These guys are just incompetent nuisances - I don't know why they didn't just ask for the 2nd medical when they asked for the 2nd police report.

Everything in the new tracker also shows as completed (except for medical, which we are doing today).

Home_13579

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
How do I tell which VO is processing my application? Does ircc notify you the VO name?

I read the posts here, and everyone knows which VO is processing their applications. How would one tell which VO?

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Yes we received our pre-arrival around jan 25th, and got a 2nd police report request on the same day.

We provided the 2nd police report about a week later, and then on roughly feb 25th, we got a 2nd medical request. These guys are just incompetent nuisances - I don't know why they didn't just ask for the 2nd medical when they asked for the 2nd police report.

Everything in the new tracker also shows as completed (except for medical, which we are doing today).
I can imagine how annoying this is.
They don’t know how frustrating this application can make one feel.
Just hold it there man…It will come to an end soon.

Reactions: Canuck11

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
How do I tell which VO is processing my application? Does ircc notify you the VO name?

I read the posts here, and everyone knows which VO is processing their applications. How would one tell which VO?
When your Sponsor get approved,in the mail you will be sent,it will should be stated there.

Reactions: Home_13579