+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks for the follow up. I'm debating between providing the online one with a translation and nothing else, or the online one with translation and letter of explanation. I'm just wondering if even pointing it out at all (the fact that it's an online version) is a good idea. I'm going to wait to see how the online version looks vs the printed one.
Yes, I don't know what the right answer is either, really. I'd guess either will work.

I think they would NOT reject the entire app if they decided they must have the physical one.

Reactions: Canuck11

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Yes, I don't know what the right answer is either, really. I'd guess either will work.

I think they would NOT reject the entire app if they decided they must have the physical one.
By the way when you say they accepted your online copy - was this with your original application or when they asked for an updated PCC? How long ago was this, and at which visa office? I assume the Warsaw visa office is quite familiar with how Russian PCCs look, but other visa offices may not be...

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
By the way when you say they accepted your online copy - was this with your original application or when they asked for an updated PCC? How long ago was this, and at which visa office? I assume the Warsaw visa office is quite familiar with how Russian PCCs look, but other visa offices may not be...
Original application, through Warsaw, no updated PCC was ever requested. And yes, my guess is that Warsaw office has enough with some command of Russian to be familiar (and they had/have colleagues in Moscow visa section whom they can consult, which I would guess happens, but do not know for certain).

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
PA application Nov2021. Yesterday I received request for medical exam and police certificate. About police certificate I delivered the one on Nov 2021… and now they asking take another one that the first was expired…?? That is the reason? Thank for responded .
Any update? Out of curiosity, when did your previous medicals expire? Ours expire March 2nd so I'm really hoping they send our PPR before that date and we don't have to go through that hassle again.

Although I would imagine yours expire around the same time, so I'm wondering why they asked you for remedicals and not us.

AliakseiY

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
Any update? Out of curiosity, when did your previous medicals expire? Ours expire March 2nd so I'm really hoping they send our PPR before that date and we don't have to go through that hassle again.

Although I would imagine yours expire around the same time, so I'm wondering why they asked you for remedicals and not us.
That was first medical exam since nov. 2021.
IRCC just asked to remplace Police certificate, this one has expired.. Now on PR tracker shows - medical exam completed. Waiting for some good news… Eligibility in progress since February 17.

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
That was first medical exam since nov. 2021.
IRCC just asked to remplace Police certificate, this one has expired.. Now on PR tracker shows - medical exam completed. Waiting for some good news… Eligibility in progress since February 17.
You applied in Nov 2021 but your medicals are also from Nov 2021? Did you supply the medicals in advance?

Our tracker shows *everything* as being "Completed", and we submitted our new police certificate about a month ago.. so also hope we don't have to wait too long. Again our medicals expire next week so I suspect IRCC is going to be a nuisance and make us do it over again.

Last edited:

AliakseiY

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
You applied in Nov 2021 but your medicals are also from Nov 2021? Did you supply the medicals in advance?

Our tracker shows *everything* as being "Completed", and we submitted our new police certificate about a month ago.. so also hope we don't have to wait too long. Again our medicals expire next week so I suspect IRCC is going to be a nuisance and make us do it over again.
Yes, I applied on Nov. 2021, and medical exam PA passed once on February 8, 2023.
We didn't do that before. I’am on Quebec there is a rules some different.