+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Luxp

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
When you say one has received PPR request, it means the email that says "Ready for Visa" requesting you to submit your passport, correct? Cos in my gckey, there is still no update and it just shows eligibility and bc in progress. Tracker says everything is complete. And I've received email requesting for passport to be submitted.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
When you say one has received PPR request, it means the email that says "Ready for Visa" requesting you to submit your passport, correct? Cos in my gckey, there is still no update and it just shows eligibility and bc in progress. Tracker says everything is complete. And I've received email requesting for passport to be submitted.
Is your question why does gckey say still in progress when the passport has been requested (and presumably those stages complete)?

Because government systems. It's meaningless. Nothing will change in gckey until copr is issued and visa affixed to passport.

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Correct! Congratulations!
Yes! Congratulations!
GC takes some time to update, and trucker from what I have read, it's not showing ppr..

waitingformyspouse

Star Member
Mar 30, 2022
Congratulations, how long after you received pre-arrival letter did you receive PPR today?
I’m in the same boat, gckey states ‘In Progress’ but everything is completed in the tracker.

Luxp

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Is your question why does gckey say still in progress when the passport has been requested (and presumably those stages complete)?

Because government systems. It's meaningless. Nothing will change in gckey until copr is issued and visa affixed to passport.
Yes, another way of putting it. Thanks for answering my questions. Your answers have been helpful throughout this gruelling process.

Reactions: armoured

hashantagari

Jun 29, 2022
hi I am from India
I got Aor on Nov 24 2021
Pcc requested 24 march 2022(because the old one expired)
pcc updated after 10 days
biometric and medical done on the 9th of June 2022.
Medical passed 14 June 2022
pre-arrival email 16 June 2022
Waiting for PPR so how much time It will take for PPR after the pre-arrival Email?

chadnan93

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
hi I am from India
I got Aor on Nov 24 2021
Pcc requested 24 march 2022(because the old one expired)
pcc updated after 10 days
biometric and medical done on the 9th of June 2022.
Medical passed 14 June 2022
pre-arrival email 16 June 2022
Waiting for PPR so how much time It will take for PPR after the pre-arrival Email?
Which VO?

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Medical completed since March 30th,2022.
Ever since then, I keep getting weekly ghost update.Got today again.
What are they really updating??
IRCC, this is very unfair.
Mine is March 8th, and same..When did you applied?