+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hi , can anyone please tell that we can receive pre arrival without updating medical, bcz yesterday i got pre arrival but on gc key it shows we requested the medical provide us medical and on pr tracker it shows medical in process . My husband gave his medical on 10 june, but we received pre arrival.TIA

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
Yes Outland means applications processed outside of Canada. Ottawa is in Canada
That's. Not. True. Outland means the APPLICANT is outside of Canada. Not where the application is being processed. As I said a couple messages back - We are most definitely Outland. And we are most definitely being processed at the Ottawa VO. As are MANY Outland applicants.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yes Outland means applications processed outside of Canada. Ottawa is in Canada
This is not correct. Inland refers to applicants who are in Canada. Outland - usually outside Canada, although those in Canada can elect to have it processed as outland.

Inland files can be processed in visa offices outside Canada, and indeed it is routine for applicants from some countries.

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
If you’re Outland how’s your VO Processed in Ottawa? Why is it not processed in your country of origin?
Applications can be processed anywhere to maintain work load. Most applications from Pakistan are processed in London.

When I applied for PR in 2017 from India, my application was processed in Ottawa. When my sister applied for her student visa in 2021 from India, her application was processed in Ottawa. Now when I sponsored my wife who is in India, her application is being processed in Ottawa too.

Reactions: YVR123 and armoured

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
You’re a lucky man then. Almost all Ottawa applications on the tracker are all completed
Yes except me. Not so lucky eh!

My tracker was updated on Jun 21 and again today Jun 24 but eligibility hasn't started yet. I don't know how many of us are left in Nov group with application sitting in Ottawa.

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
Did your eligibility start or not?
Eligibility has been in progress since the third week of March. Background check not started. A few ghost updates here and there, but no actual update since he passed his medical at the end of March. Ottawa VO.

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Eligibility has been in progress since the third week of March. Background check not started. A few ghost updates here and there, but no actual update since he passed his medical at the end of March. Ottawa VO.
Atleast for you it says Eligibility has started. Mine didn't kick off yet and medical passed was on March 27. I had the tracker updates on Jun 15, Jun 21 and today Jun 24. This is so unbecoming of Ottawa lol

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
What about AOR 2 or ADR? Have you received any of them?