+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Luxp

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hi,

This is the VFS Global site where you can arrange your Two-way courier service for passport pickup (post PPR).

Link: https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/

Note: This is for PAs in India.

Regards,
Abhijith
Thanks a lot Abhijith. This is really helpful.
My PA had submitted biometrics on an earlier TRV application and the same was used for the PR application. There is a question on the link you provided asking if Bio was submitted with this application. Any idea if I should choose yes or no, as the bio was provided on TRV?

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
My timeline

Permanent Residence
1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 21, 2022.

2. We started processing your application on May 26, 2022.

3. We sent you a letter on May 30, 2022. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

4. Medical results have been received.

5. We sent you correspondence on June 9, 2022. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

They requested to for
Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the letter.

(RPRF Paid and Uploaded Same day 9 June)

Any expert review on this ???

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Any expert review on this ???
Expert feedback is this: there is NO reason to post the exact same text and question in many/multiple threads within seconds of each other. Post, wait, maybe someone will respond.

It really is annoying to others.

As for the file: perfectly normal if you haven't paid the RPRF. No, no-one can tell you how much longer it will take.

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022
Hi all,

I got the PPR request yesterday as well!

My Timeline:

Appln received- Nov 24 outland paper based
AOR - Feb 28
BIL - Mar 15
Medical request - Mar 15
SA without VO (Mostly Ottawa)- Mar 16
Medical passsed - Apr 06
Eligibility - In progress - Apr 06
Background - Not Started - Apr 06
Eligibility and Background - Complete - May 26
Pre-arrival - May 27 (per tracker). Email received on May 30.
DM on ECAS: June 14 (Not sure when it came. I never checked on ECAS before)
PPR: June 20

• Love
Reactions: manisingh2301

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Expert feedback is this: there is NO reason to post the exact same text and question in many/multiple threads within seconds of each other. Post, wait, maybe someone will respond.

It really is annoying to others.

As for the file: perfectly normal if you haven't paid the RPRF. No, no-one can tell you how much longer it will take.
Seriously what's your problem?

Maybe not to *others* specifically to you only...

NEXT TIME PLEASE DONT BOTHER REPLYING TO MY POST

Reactions: Shukaib Ahmed

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
Seriously what's your problem?

Maybe not to *others* specifically to you only...

NEXT TIME PLEASE DONT BOTHER REPLYING TO MY POST
Because those of us following certain threads to follow timelines think there's something new. Alas, it's the same post we've seen a half dozen times. For instance, this is a thread for November 2021 Outland applicants. You applied in February 2022. You should only be posting in threads that are relevant to your case. The Nov Outland '21 thread isn't relevant to you, so this isn't the place for your question.

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Yes i did raise webform
But before also i did but never got updated on new tracker
So is this good?
It's not an action so nothing like good or bad. Everyone gets this update when they contact IRCC.

• Sad
Reactions: Reetu B

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hey Guys, my representative got my PPR on June 21, 2022. :))
Congratulations, can u please tell me that before passing the medical exam . What did it show on pr tracker or gc key , do they mention that they have received medical or they only update once they passed it , my husband gave his medical on 10 june on gc key and pr tracker it shows only that they have requested medical, provide us medical

kpadm3

Star Member
Feb 5, 2022
Congratulations, can u please tell me that before passing the medical exam . What did it show on pr tracker or gc key , do they mention that they have received medical or they only update once they passed it , my husband gave his medical on 10 june on gc key and pr tracker it shows only that they have requested medical, provide us medical
My rep has access to the tracker. So he sent me a screenshot where it says medicals have been passed June 10, 2022. I'm not sure of what it said prior to it. You should be getting an update on the medicals soon. What I'd done was call the clinic where I got the medicals done and asked for a confirmation that they have submitted the results thru the e-portal. I'm thinking it should be 5-10 business days.

Reactions: Jasaman

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
My rep has access to the tracker. So he sent me a screenshot where it says medicals have been passed June 10, 2022. I'm not sure of what it said prior to it. You should be getting an update on the medicals soon. What I'd done was call the clinic where I got the medicals done and asked for a confirmation that they have submitted the results thru the e-portal. I'm thinking it should be 5-10 business days.
Ok thank you, we call the clinic tomorrow

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
Hi
I got a mail from ircc regarding the webform i raised in april
As in april they requested us for additional documents for eligibility we submitted within a week and after a month my eligibility got completed
So today they mailed me in regard to the webform i raised for my ADR they are like we didn’t received any of your documents
But my eligibility got completed
If they didn’t received my documents how they completed my eligibility?
kindly reply