+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
Ok thanks. I'm 7 months into the process and already getting so impatient. I just keep looking at the tracker day and night in hope that today might be the day when I could get one step closer to being reunited with my family. This process needs a damn improvement.
I m waiting to reunite since june 2021
Still waiting for background check
Everyday i check day night in a hope that some miracle will happen
But no nothing no update
If I knew it from start this is what Canadian govt do
I would have not married Canadian person
Its just a headache and additional tension in life

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022
I m waiting to reunite since june 2021
Still waiting for background check
Everyday i check day night in a hope that some miracle will happen
But no nothing no update
If I knew it from start this is what Canadian govt do
I would have not married Canadian person
Its just a headache and additional tension in life
Sorry to hear @Reetu B. Hope we all get through this difficult time soon and reunite with our loved ones. It's just that this process is testing the patience of all of us.

• Sad
Reactions: Reetu B

Luxp

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Sorry to hear @Reetu B. Hope we all get through this difficult time soon and reunite with our loved ones. It's just that this process is testing the patience of all of us.
I got married in Aug 2021 and have known my wife since Aug 2020. And I've been trying since Dec 2020 for all kinds of visas for Canada. TRV got rejected a few times and now waiting on PR. It's been the most arduous journey mentally. And the wait is just continuing.....

• Sad
Reactions: Reetu B

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
Ok thanks. I'm 7 months into the process and already getting so impatient. I just keep looking at the tracker day and night in hope that today might be the day when I could get one step closer to being reunited with my family. This process needs a damn improvement.
I applied a week before you did and I'm still waiting on eligibility / background check / pre-arrival / DM, etc. An exhausting process to be sure.

Luxp

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hi All, i received the copr today, 2 weeks after getting pre arrival letter. Now waiting for passport request.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hlo guys, my husband did his medical on 10 june last Friday, but on PR tracker and gc account did not shows that they have received the medical. Is it normal. Are they only update about medical , when they passed the medical or they update when they recieve the medical

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022
Hlo guys, my husband did his medical on 10 june last Friday, but on PR tracker and gc ⁵account did not shows that they have received the medical. Is it normal. Are they only update about medical , when they passed the medical or they update when they recieve the medical
They will update it once passed. Wait for another week or so

Reactions: Jasaman