+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
And one more question, he did his biometrics today 14 june , on gc it does not shows any biometrics number . When can i expact of to seen biometrics number on gc account.

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022
Hi i have a question, my husband did his medical on 10 june, last Friday but on gc account it shows only that we have requested a medical exam , why they have not mentioned that they have received medical,
It can take upto 7-10 days for it to get reflected. I would suggest looking into the new PR tracker as well. Sometimes GC account doesn't get updated that quickly...just my observation.

Reactions: Jasaman

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
It can take upto 7-10 days for it to get reflected. I would suggest looking into the new PR tracker as well. Sometimes GC account doesn't get updated that quickly...just my observation.
I tried to create account with pr tracker but when i tried to get code it shiws me an error

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Everything completed on May 26. Got pre-arrival on May 27. No update on the new tracker after that. Was just checking the ECAS and found "Decision Made" under the Permanent Residence Application. I never checked the status using ECAS before.
In the new tracker, did eligibility and background check go right from "not started" to "completed", or was it at "in progress" for a while before that?

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022
In the new tracker, did eligibility and background check go right from "not started" to "completed", or was it at "in progress" for a while before that?
Eligibility in progress from April 6 till May 26. Background went to completed directly along with Eligibility on May 26

Reactions: Canuck11

Luxp

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Eligibility in progress from April 6 till May 26. Background went to completed directly along with Eligibility on May 26
Did you apply online or was it paper based? Mine is online and I tried several times to check status on eCAS, with both PA n sponsor details. Nothing shows up.

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022
Simplitario, what's the date of submission for your application?
PPR should be on the way..
My Timeline:

Appln received- Nov 24 outland paper based
AOR - Feb 28
BIL - Mar 15
Medical request - Mar 15
SA without VO (Mostly Ottawa)- Mar 16
Medical passsed - Apr 06
Eligibility - In progress - Apr 06
Background - Not Started - Apr 06
Eligibility and Background - Complete - May 26
Pre-arrival - May 27 (per tracker). Email received on May 30.
DM on ECAS: June 14 (Not sure when it came. I never checked on ECAS before)

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Did you apply online or was it paper based? Mine is online and I tried several times to check status on eCAS, with both PA n sponsor details. Nothing shows up.
Online applicants do not have access to ecas. You can check your status in the new PR tracker and gckey.

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022
Anyone facing issue with the new PR tracker not getting updated? It's been around 3 weeks now. Last updated shows May 27. Prior to this it used to get updated almost twice a week.

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
Anyone facing issue with the new PR tracker not getting updated? It's been around 3 weeks now. Last updated shows May 27. Prior to this it used to get updated almost twice a week.
Mine went a month and a half without getting updated at all, and then finally had a ghost update 2 days ago. No actual tangible update since March 31st when the medical passed.

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022
Mine went a month and a half without getting updated at all, and then finally had a ghost update 2 days ago. No actual tangible update since March 31st when the medical passed.
Ok thanks. I'm 7 months into the process and already getting so impatient. I just keep looking at the tracker day and night in hope that today might be the day when I could get one step closer to being reunited with my family. This process needs a damn improvement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lira and dtny