+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

iam_abhisnair

Star Member
Jun 20, 2021
Just checking in with my fellow November Outlanders. I know a lot of our files have been sent to various visa offices, so our timelines will vary from now on. But it doesn't seem like there's been much movement on the tracker for our month the last week or two. I think this is the worst part now. AOR, SA, Bio, Medical = all done and passed, and in fairly quick order. But from now until COPR - could be weeks, could be months, could be years! Let's all keep checking in on one another and keep everyone posted on where we are in our timeline!
So true!

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Just received an email from my MP's office (I'd written last week with a couple of questions). My file has been moved to the Ottawa VO (Phew!) and we've passed criminality. Eligibility is in progress and they haven't started security yet. But I'm glad to know at least that much.
Good move.

congratulations.

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Just received the sponsor approval document too!

Timeline:
Application Submitted - 15 November 2021 (Online)
Biometrics Request - 15 February 2022
Linked Application to GCKey - 15 February 2022
Medical Request - 16 February 2022
AOR1 - 16 February 2022
Sponsor Approval - 16 February 2022

Prayers for all!
Hi
Any other update after that

wk1024

Feb 4, 2022
hi, my spousal visa is in progress i have recieved my AOR and sponsor approval , my biometrics and medical is also done for that, now i want to apply for the trv as my wife is my sponsor with a pr card. are there any chances that i will get an approval or the rejection rates a higher in such cases ?
Thanks !

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
hi, my spousal visa is in progress i have recieved my AOR and sponsor approval , my biometrics and medical is also done for that, now i want to apply for the trv as my wife is my sponsor with a pr card. are there any chances that i will get an approval or the rejection rates a higher in such cases ?
Thanks !
There are chances that will be approved, but also chances will be rejected.

"Chances higher or lower" - any guess would only be that, a guess.

Reactions: wk1024

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Good day everyone,

I have tried many times to link my application to GC-KEY.It has not been fruitful.
All the details I inputted were all correct.
Please can someone help me out?
I already got AOR,SA,Biometric and Medicals have been received.

ukp90

Star Member
Apr 9, 2022
Hi All
I got request from NDVO to submit additional documents to ndvo, they requested attachments less than 3mb when replying back to their email delhiimmigration...ca
on dec 15, i replied 4 attachments separate email to ndvo email and got general reply ( thank yo for the email, we received....)
in dec 20th I replied 4 attachmens each less than 3mb into single email and sent them ( I got same general reply we received...)

its been more than 3 months i have not got any updates on my application. I contacted MP they saying the attachments are not on the file

i am so lost in this, i dont know how ndvo is working.
thanks.
this is such a messed up system, such a depressing . no clue what's happening nor the email files are attached to the application file.

did anyone have similar experience. please ping...back