+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
Hi everyone, my family completed their oath on 30-June and we are still waiting for their Citizenship certificates to be delivered to us?
It is more than 25 days. Does it normally take this much time? When should we consider contacting IRCC customer care rather than just waiting?

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Hi everyone, my family completed their oath on 30-June and we are still waiting for their Citizenship certificates to be delivered to us?
It is more than 25 days. Does it normally take this much time? When should we consider contacting IRCC customer care rather than just waiting?
I see that your application was closed on July15th which is normally when the certificates are mailed out. You should get sometime this week.

There is no harm in calling them and confirming if those are already mailed out or not.

Reactions: anigdikar

Jaz999

Star Member
Sep 19, 2022
I send Email for IRCC.DNMISCitizenshipE-Test-ExamenenligneCitoyenneteMISRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I am writing to inquire about the expected date for receiving an invitation to the Oath Ceremony.

After that he told me

Hello,

Our records indicate that you are in queue to be scheduled for your ceremony in the days coming.

Please continue to monitor your inbox and junk mail for the invitation/instructions. Invitations are sent out 2-3 days prior to the event.

For future updates on your application or change of address, please contact our Client Support Centre at 1-888-242-2100 or visit our website at www.cic.gc.caor Oath ceremony related query CIC-Mississauga-Citizenship <CIC-Mississauga-Citizenship@cic.gc.ca>

Thank you,

Citizenship Team
When maybe he send me the email for Oath
Any advice
I get this email on Friday

Smithlee9019

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
I send Email for IRCC.DNMISCitizenshipE-Test-ExamenenligneCitoyenneteMISRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I am writing to inquire about the expected date for receiving an invitation to the Oath Ceremony.

After that he told me

Hello,

Our records indicate that you are in queue to be scheduled for your ceremony in the days coming.

Please continue to monitor your inbox and junk mail for the invitation/instructions. Invitations are sent out 2-3 days prior to the event.

For future updates on your application or change of address, please contact our Client Support Centre at 1-888-242-2100 or visit our website at www.cic.gc.caor Oath ceremony related query CIC-Mississauga-Citizenship <CIC-Mississauga-Citizenship@cic.gc.ca>

Thank you,

Citizenship Team
When maybe he send me the email for Oath
Any advice
I get this email on Friday

Dear I need advice I have applied as family 3 kids me and my wife, my wife stuck after test nothing complete mine all complete green since November what should I do or where to send email asking for oath any advice please.