+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

Jadjood

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
May I ask how long did she get a certificate?
15 days.
I received email from IRCC saying that they didn't receive my signed oath form. Upon checking I found that I sent a file larger than 1MB so it might be rejected by their server.
I sent it again with smaller size, I hope to receive my certificate on time and this doesn't impact the delivery of the certificate.

orion2161988

Oct 22, 2018
I notice most people have their BG after test. For me BG complete was before test. Any implication ?
BG complete : Aug 2022
Test complete : Nov 2022
Ghost update : Mar 2nd 2023
Silence ever since.

Geo_Chief777

Nov 9, 2022
Ours is a family application for 4 members.

My Wife's account has been updated with Oath scheduled on 26th May. No emails on the Oath Invitation yet. Last Updated on 13th May
My account has every thing completed except Citizenship Ceremony " Not Started" Last Updated on 6th May
Both my kids accounts has only Prohibitions "Completed" and rest are in Progress. (Test and ceremony - Not Started)

The questions that I have are

1. Will we have all the same oath ceremony as its a family application and I am the primary applicant
2. Typically how many days prior will the oath ceremony invitations be sent out
3. Is this scenario something typical or should I call IRCC immediately or should I hold on for few more days.

Appreciate your guidance and responses pls. Thanks in advance.

magsmagsy

Dec 13, 2022
After I logged into IRCC this afternoon, I found some good news for me. My Oath is scheduled for June 6, 2023!

I am hoping that this will be an indicator that work is being completed for the many others that have been waiting for updates on their applications.
Congratulations! We have similar timelines so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that mine will be updated sooner rather than later.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Ours is a family application for 4 members.

My Wife's account has been updated with Oath scheduled on 26th May. No emails on the Oath Invitation yet. Last Updated on 13th May
My account has every thing completed except Citizenship Ceremony " Not Started" Last Updated on 6th May
Both my kids accounts has only Prohibitions "Completed" and rest are in Progress. (Test and ceremony - Not Started)

The questions that I have are

1. Will we have all the same oath ceremony as its a family application and I am the primary applicant
2. Typically how many days prior will the oath ceremony invitations be sent out
3. Is this scenario something typical or should I call IRCC immediately or should I hold on for few more days.

Appreciate your guidance and responses pls. Thanks in advance.
You should call IRCC as it could be the case of tracker not showing your Oath. Family applicants don't have separate Oath dates till IRCC gets consent from the family about it,

Geo_Chief777

Nov 9, 2022
Me and my 2 kids have the Oath Ceremony scheduled on 31st May but my wife has been scheduled for 26th May.

Ours is a family application and I am the primary applicant.

Has anyone faced similar issues..? pls. suggest on what should I do now.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Me and my 2 kids have the Oath Ceremony scheduled on 31st May but my wife has been scheduled for 26th May.

Ours is a family application and I am the primary applicant.

Has anyone faced similar issues..? pls. suggest on what should I do now.
Family applications are still reviewed separately, you can Email IRCC and ask if you can all do it the same day and see what they say, but 5 days difference is no big deal not sure why you want to change that

Doh355

Jan 20, 2023
LPP was completed today.
Congrats! I have almost the exact same timeline as you, so hopefully my LPP will be completed soon also. Have you done anything to nudge them, like requesting GCMS notes, reaching out to MP, etc.?

Guptavv

Oct 15, 2017
NA
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Doc's Request.
13-10-2017
AOR Received.
06-11-2017
IELTS Request
10-07-2017
Med's Request
25-10-2017
Passport Req..
04-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2018
LANDED..........
04-06-2018
LPP has been progress for me for almost 9 months and for my spouse it has been in progress for almost 2 months since the last update, spouse had to do fingerprint 2 times already, now I am getting a little impatient with this process as my PR card are about to expire next month.
  • I am not sure should I apply for renewal of the cards ?
  • If the renewal of cards is in progress can we still continue with oath if scheduled during that time?
Renewal time frame are now around 80 days so good 3 months