Interview........
No
Passport Req..
4 Sep'15, Submitted to RVO on 8th Sep
VISA ISSUED...
16 Sep 2015
LANDED..........
March 2016...Alhamdulillah
Just Hold-on tight guys, almost there..but IRCC is getting off from their sleep now

WelCanada

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
I emailed my MP and got a response. My presence and language checks have not started yet….

he mentioned that the “bring forward date is June 1”. What does this mean?
From my understanding and Google search,
The bring forward date will tell you when your application will be put on an immigration officer's desk for formal assessment.

I believe our OATH and Citizenship certificate will be digital ( Self-adm oath and E-citizenship cert)

MTLresident

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
From my understanding and Google search,
The bring forward date will tell you when your application will be put on an immigration officer's desk for formal assessment.

I believe our OATH and Citizenship certificate will be digital ( Self-adm oath and E-citizenship cert)
Any idea when oath self-administration will begin? I see no updates online.

lordoftherings

Jan 27, 2022
It's been 1 year and a half now without a single update. Guess they've completely forgot about my application. I have no idea what to do.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
I did just that and I was told by my MP that was the reason for the delay in my application.

You should tell the MP That you are reporting them to the Office of the Public Sector Integrity Commissioner, for proving you false information.

and send them this tweet from IRCC,(Tweet below) MP's lie because they do not want to work on your behalf and want to be lazy, and they get a lot of request from people regarding IRCC and they are annoyed but that does not mean they get to lie.

When you become Canadian they will want your vote and you should tell them to go away since they lie to you and was not helpful, they irritate me sometimes

Reactions: forw.jane