+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

Rutherfords

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Hello Everyone

my Background Completed: March 17, 2023, and Presence/Language/Prohibitions Completed March 24, 2023
and Last Updated: i have in my profile was is March 28, 2023

how long usually take to get invited for oath after everything is completed? do i need to contact them or just wait?
Similar situation. Everything completed 20 days ago - but no further update yet. Do update if anything g changes for you - I'll do the same.

siloman

Feb 18, 2022
Similar situation. Everything completed 20 days ago - but no further update yet. Do update if anything g changes for you - I'll do the same.
thank god i am not alone, Sure, I will update you if anything changes
Do you know what a decision made means? we should see it in our status tracker?

LeonPolk

Nov 19, 2021
I finally received some good news and hope this means good news for you other folks that are waiting patiently for movement in their immigration files.

I took my test back in November 2022 and my file had been quiet with exception to the ghost updates in mid December and early March.

As of April 14, my LPP has finally transitioned to completed! Now I will wait and see how long until I receive my Oath date.

I have not contacted IRCC in any way or requested notes on my application.

I am very excited that things are moving along in my application! I truly hope this means more of us from November 2021 are finally getting finished up.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
I finally received some good news and hope this means good news for you other folks that are waiting patiently for movement in their immigration files.

I took my test back in November 2022 and my file had been quiet with exception to the ghost updates in mid December and early March.

As of April 14, my LPP has finally transitioned to completed! Now I will wait and see how long until I receive my Oath date.

I have not contacted IRCC in any way or requested notes on my application.

I am very excited that things are moving along in my application! I truly hope this means more of us from November 2021 are finally getting finished up.
Congrats! Unfortunately my LPP is still "not started" even through test and background are done. Getting very stressed :-(

UGC

Oct 20, 2022
Online application Nov 2021
Application filed Feb 2, 2022
Activity status updated: Background verification Jul 22, 2022
Activity status updated: Citizenship test Jul 29, 2022
Scheduled for citizenship test Aug 5, 2022
Activity status updated to Completed : Citizenship test Aug 22, 2022
PLP updated to completed : Feb 1 , 2023
Citizenship Oath : Apr 25 , 2023
Mississauga Office

Hello All,

My time line is as above. I do not receive any invitation letter yet and oath is on 25th April. Is it normal ? I have raised the webform. Is there any other way to contact IRCC or just wait for letter ? Hoping for your feedback everyone.

Thanks,
UGC

MTLresident

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Online application Nov 2021
Application filed Feb 2, 2022
Activity status updated: Background verification Jul 22, 2022
Activity status updated: Citizenship test Jul 29, 2022
Scheduled for citizenship test Aug 5, 2022
Activity status updated to Completed : Citizenship test Aug 22, 2022
PLP updated to completed : Feb 1 , 2023
Citizenship Oath : Apr 25 , 2023
Mississauga Office

Hello All,

My time line is as above. I do not receive any invitation letter yet and oath is on 25th April. Is it normal ? I have raised the webform. Is there any other way to contact IRCC or just wait for letter ? Hoping for your feedback everyone.

Thanks,
UGC
I would suggest to call them. Given the labour disruption it’s possible oath dates would be rescheduled. Hopefully not, but best to verify.

UGC

Oct 20, 2022
I would suggest to call them. Given the labour disruption it’s possible oath dates would be rescheduled. Hopefully not, but best to verify.
But their phone is never gets connected. Can you please guide me the best possible way to connect them and phone number.

MTLresident

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
But their phone is never gets connected. Can you please guide me the best possible way to connect them and phone number.
I just call the main number - 1-888-242-2100

Try after noon. Mornings it’s either too busy or the center is “closed”. Follow the options for citizenship application.