Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
did my test march 27th. Still shows in progress in my tracker

Jaz999

Star Member
Sep 19, 2022
Hello everyone, I am currently lost as I got an update on the 1st of April to attend an interview on the 12th of April. The update says I am going to be sent the instructions on how to attend and what documents to bring to the interview. That said, I have been checking my email since April first expecting to receive the invitation but to no avail. As for the progress of my application: applied November 2021 and only background and test are completed the rest are still in progress and oath ceremony not started yet. That’s me in a nutshell. Please help with answers for these question and thanks in advance.

1. When should I be expecting to receive the invitation? Based on your experience or that of someone you know?

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hello everyone, I am currently lost as I got an update on the 1st of April to attend an interview on the 12th of April. The update says I am going to be sent the instructions on how to attend and what documents to bring to the interview. That said, I have been checking my email since April first expecting to receive the invitation but to no avail. As for the progress of my application: applied November 2021 and only background and test are completed the rest are still in progress and oath ceremony not started yet. That’s me in a nutshell. Please help with answers for these question and thanks in advance.

1. When should I be expecting to receive the invitation? Based on your experience or that of someone you know?
From what I’ve seen on here you should expect to receive it closer to the date.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019

You should give a call to IRCC if you don't receive email by end of this week.

taylordz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015

I'm also scheduled on Apr 12th.
I received my invitation on Mar 21st.
Which office ?

MTLresident

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Does anyone know the estimated time it takes to get the oath scheduled after LPP completion? Specifically looking at Montreal here. Thanks.

Guptavv

Oct 15, 2017
NA
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Doc's Request.
13-10-2017
AOR Received.
06-11-2017
IELTS Request
10-07-2017
Med's Request
25-10-2017
Passport Req..
04-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2018
LANDED..........
04-06-2018

Check Junk folder sometimes IRCC email go to junk

Geo_Chief777

Nov 9, 2022
I waited for 5 months for the second FP request but it has not come till now, I just did mine again after completing 1 yr from 1 FP and now waiting to see if any movement happens
Hey - Just to let you know that I have sent my FP's again (haven't received my 2nd FP request letter though) using my 1st letter. Hoping to see any progress on the case. Fingers crossed.

Pls. keep us posted if you see any movement in your case. Thanks.