+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

FW-SandA

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Option A : withdraw the application wait 2-3 months to be fully withdrawn and ten reapply again. I don't know if I get a refund.
Option B : reapply online without payment receipt as someone pointed out.

Option C : wait until the 23 months have passed and file a law suit.

Option C will cost you money but will defiantly be the faster option and you can only wait for up to 20 months as per my lawyer

Reactions: Jadjood

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Option A : withdraw the application wait 2-3 months to be fully withdrawn and ten reapply again. I don't know if I get a refund.
Option B : reapply online without payment receipt as someone pointed out.

Option C : wait until the 23 months have passed and file a law suit.
Makes sense. However, there’s no guarantee it’s only 2-3 months to withdraw :/. I can almost ensure it’ll be much longer.

Reactions: missymary

missymary

Jan 6, 2023
Maybe yours does not. Mine was very helpful in moving my application along when I got stuck on pending language, prohibitions, and physical presence. I got an update the very next day after they called.
You are lucky. My MP told me your application is under processing time I can not do anything.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Maybe yours does not. Mine was very helpful in moving my application along when I got stuck on pending language, prohibitions, and physical presence. I got an update the very next day after they called.
Lucky. Most MPs aren't willing to help. My MP is the speaker. No sympathy with my case and stopped responding to emails.

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
well my MP told me one thing and IRCC call centre agent told me another. Now I dont know who to believe, leaning towards the call centre agent (sadly)

Reactions: missymary

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021
You are lucky. My MP told me your application is under processing time I can not do anything.
Well mine said the same thing but I guess my processing office is a bit more responsive in these matters. I emailed them last Friday asking why they haven't rescheduled my oath though I've been back in the country for 4 weeks. By Monday, I had a new oath date.

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
its been mentioned quite a bit on here that withdrawing could take an undefined amount of time. Its a risk at the end of the day.