+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

davidfore

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
How about processing time that was 12 month when we applied? :) Is that good enough argument? They changed it last February or something. Anyways hopefully test to ceremony time which is 4-6 month will be met

Last edited:

Neha_shah

Sep 12, 2021
How about processing time that was 12 month when we applied? :) Is that good enough argument? They changed it last February or something. Anyways hopefully test to ceremony time with is 4-6 month will be met
I am at 5 months 12days and I reached out to my MP. Got an email from them today did not provide any information other than what the agents give you…everything is good..no missing documents blah blah…

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
I am at 5 months 12days and I reached out to my MP. Got an email from them today did not provide any information other than what the agents give you…everything is good..no missing documents blah blah…
Which MP did you contact and what did you told them and how did you contact them

Neha_shah

Sep 12, 2021
Which MP did you contact and what did you told them and how did you contact them
You can find your MP online. You just need to put in the postal code and you get all their details. Go to their office they make you fill a form and then you wait.

Last edited:

Ronny07

Jul 9, 2013
A huge congratulations from the bottom of my heart update us about the passport process don't forget
But I want to ask you how you've been able to see E Cas and you're an online applicant can you please clarify
Update on passport!! I applied for the urgent passport on January 27th at Mississauga passport office because I work in the US as an independent business owner. I attached a letter saying that my company ( which is myself.. LOL) want me to go to the US on January 28th for work. They accepted it and issued me a passport within 3 hours.
So,this the end of my journey for citizenship. This thread has helped me a lot even though I haven’t posted here much. I wish all the very best to everyone who is waiting anxiously for their day. I really hope that you guys hear some great news very soon. Thankyou all!

Reactions: tgman

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Update on passport!! I applied for the urgent passport on January 27th at Mississauga passport office because I work in the US as an independent business owner. I attached a letter saying that my company ( which is myself.. LOL) want me to go to the US on January 28th for work. They accepted it and issued me a passport within 3 hours.
So,this the end of my journey for citizenship. This thread has helped me a lot even though I haven’t posted here much. I wish all the very best to everyone who is waiting anxiously for their day. I really hope that you guys hear some great news very soon. Thankyou all!
Appreciate the update wish you all the best in your coming life and don't go far because I'll need you to get my passport in 3 hours when my time comes

Reactions: MChief117

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Is your company hiring?

Nisht

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Canada
Did you also show proof of flight tickets and accommodation or just the letter?

4Raj

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
AOR FEB 2
BG CHECK JULY 18 2022

ONLINE APPLICATION

NO UPDATE SINCE

ANY IDEA WHAT CAN BE DONE TO GET AT LEAST A TEST INVITE?

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021
yeah kinda same for me.. I had the initial one set for Oct 5th but was gonna travel soon so had to request postponement. I told them that I will be returning in January so please reschedule it then and luckily they did (although they never responded).. received an update on the tracker at around end of December that the Ceremony is scheduled on Jan 24th. :)
Hey! Do you know the time it took between you submitting the proof and them setting a new date? It's been over 2 weeks since I showed that I have returned but they've not gotten back