+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
On their page I think it says that you should not apply twice. Regardless, how would you even request the processing of both applications..

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just checked my tracker and there was a ghost update for Dec 16 for my application as well. Old ones shown as new updates (AOR, bckgd, test invite, completed)... scarborough center
exactly the same situation here. It's been 3 days since ghost, nothing has changed. Obviously, it's a system glitch/ update. Scarborough office.

Reactions: MChief117

LALAZEE

Mar 22, 2018
I got the ghost update too, however I check again this morning, and all the LPP sections are now marked as completed. Update date was Dec 16, but it showed up this morning .

so it’s probably good news for us!!! Let’s keep hoping

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the ghost update too, however I check again this morning, and all the LPP sections are now marked as completed. Update date was Dec 16, but it showed up this morning .

so it’s probably good news for us!!! Let’s keep hoping
plz share your timelines

GD.Iron.80

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
I received my citizenship certificate, 8 days after the ceremony. I guess this now concludes the citizenship journey, however, my tracker is still showing "In Progress" and "Citizenship Ceremony - Not Started".

Has anyone who has completed their process recently have the same issue with their tracker?

Reactions: VcanadaVisa

atzquebec

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
I received my citizenship certificate, 8 days after the ceremony. I guess this now concludes the citizenship journey, however, my tracker is still showing "In Progress" and "Citizenship Ceremony - Not Started".

Has anyone who has completed their process recently have the same issue with their tracker?
8 days is pretty good. Did you put in an urgent request ?

GD.Iron.80

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
8 days is pretty good. Did you put in an urgent request ?
No, just regular processing. I believe in the Scarborough office they send the certificate out the day after the ceremony in most cases and then it takes Canada Post about 7 days to deliver, if you're in the same city as the processing office (as I am), probably a bit longer if you're in a different city or province.

Reactions: atzquebec

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Does anyone know what does "Location: E-Grant Test Ready" mean in ATIP/GCMS notes?
I don't know what's your time line and I don't know if you did your test or not anyway
If you didn't do your test yet its mean you're waiting to be scheduled for test
But if you already did the test it means you're in queue to be send for security clearance
If you can share your timeline and where did you apply from and your office who processing the file

kartikkdh

Jan 3, 2018
Kitchener online application: single applicant
AOR : Feb 7 2022
Citizenship test: completed 11 Oct 2022
Fingerprint result updated: 26 Oct 2022
Background completed: 27 Oct 2022
LPP completed: 2 Dec 2022
A glitch in the system and everything went back to "In Progress"
LPP completed again: 16 Dec 2022
Citizenship Oath: updated on 19 Dec 2022 (scheduled for 24 Jan 2023)

Please update the excel.