+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

Jadjood

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
So , since there has been no progress to my application, and I am afraid that my application was assigned to one of those ghost officers cited in CBC article. Does it make sense if I withdraw my application, wait another 2 months and reapply again. Your thoughts on this crazy idea!

MChief117

Star Member
Aug 24, 2022
So , since there has been no progress to my application, and I am afraid that my application was assigned to one of those ghost officers cited in CBC article. Does it make sense if I withdraw my application, wait another 2 months and reapply again. Your thoughts on this crazy idea!
Crazy Idea for sure!!!! ;D

Jadjood

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Crazy Idea for sure!!!! ;D
My application is untouched, I was checking latest ATIP notes and nothing started, I am sure my application is assigned to an inactive officer and this could take years to resolve. 2022 applicants getting their tests and background checks in about 3 months.

alibaba2021

Apr 28, 2021
My application is untouched, I was checking latest ATIP notes and nothing started, I am sure my application is assigned to an inactive officer and this could take years to resolve. 2022 applicants getting their tests and background checks in about 3 months.
So how are you going to handle this? Mine is April AOR and NOTHING just like you.
I am sure mine is same case as yours...

alibaba2021

Apr 28, 2021
Why do you wait 2 months? you dont have to withdraw application i guess, just apply for new one

polk

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
I have thesame issue. My background check has even reversed to In progress
Something weird is going on - my original oath was Dec 7th, I postponed this to Jan 9th, and the tracker correctly reflected it as Jan 9th. Today there was an update changing the oath day back to Dec 7, which makes no sense...

ecekid

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Did you get FP requested? what's your status?

alibaba2021

Apr 28, 2021
Mr.Jadjood- Let me know how you are planning to tackle this. Maybe we just put in a paper application?

MChief117

Star Member
Aug 24, 2022
Anyone from Scarborough office get any updates this week?

Just wondering if they are still pushing applications for this year! Or do we need to wait for 2023. No updates since my completed test status on Aug 25.

pripri14

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Anyone from Scarborough office get any updates this week?

Just wondering if they are still pushing applications for this year! Or do we need to wait for 2023. No updates since my completed test status on Aug 25.
Hi, no updates for me as well since my test completion on August 16, detailed timeline on my signature. I guess 2023 it is, I have seen few applicants get their oath email this week with oath scheduled for Jan 30, so I am just hoping they reach out in beginning of Jan to schedule it for February for us!! **Fingers crossed**

atzquebec

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
Hi, no updates for me as well since my test completion on August 16, detailed timeline on my signature. I guess 2023 it is, I have seen few applicants get their oath email this week with oath scheduled for Jan 30, so I am just hoping they reach out in beginning of Jan to schedule it for February for us!! **Fingers crossed**
Try applying for GCMS notes, send web forms, calls, reach out to your MP,until it triggers something.

Reactions: ecekid and pripri14

VcanadaVisa

Nov 8, 2022
Had my oath ceremony today and became a Canadian citizen! 13 months after I applied. Thanks everyone here for your input and help, and wishing you all the best on your citizenship journey!

btw. My tracker is now working again!
Congratulations!! I had mine on Dec 13, same as you after 13 months of applying. Any idea on when we will receive the citizenship certificate?