+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

taylordz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
After 7 months of no activity, my tracker was updated yesterday. Language, prohibitions..shows as completed:

App Sent: Nov 24,2022
AOR: Jan 20, 2022
Processing Started: Feb 28, 2022
BG verification: March 2, 2022
Test Completed: May 02, 2022
Prohibition, Physical Presence Status, Language Skills Completed - December 1, 2022
Citizenship Ceremony: Not started
#of Applicants: 3
Congrats !! Hopefully I'll be hearing good news as well. Our AOR's are 4 days apart, let's see what happens next week.

GD.Iron.80

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Mine started working this morning and now shows my rescheduled oath date. Overall, it was appx 1 week of downtime.
It seems that if your oath is within 2 weeks the tracker gets stuck in "loading". Not sure if it's the same for all, but seems like a few people have this experience. My oath is in just over a week, so I'll just let it be and will see if it's fixed after the oath. Will be nice to see "You're a Canadian citizen" in the tracker in the end... The end of a long journey!

Lucky2016

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
I just comepleted my Virtual Oath (Montreal)
Started 8:15 AM
Ended 10:45 AM
All went smooth.
They gave us an option to pick up citizenship certificate in person on 14 Dec 2022. If not they will post it later on.

My online tracker didnot worked untill today (From Oath Invitation date which is 23 Nov 2022).
It started working again post the ceremeny. (But no chnages yet on the status, ofcourse)

All the best to everyone. Will keep you posted as and when applicable.

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
My original oath date was December 7th. They pushed it out a month now. I waited to receive the oath invite and responded to that email with my travel tickets etc. It took them about two days or so to respond. It's now scheduled for Jan 9th, online session.
You were lucky in that case. SCR office responded to my sister's email and informed her that she has been placed on hold until she comes back to Canada. She is also advised to let them know when she is coming/ in Canada and they have added that they do not have any oath scheduled after Jan 2023, so they can't schedule her for Feb or future. Thank you for your response

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
after long wait, suddenly got email, and they are asking for copies of all pages of my passport, which is already submitted as supporting documents in my original submission, it seems they are not even reading the files right !

polk

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
You were lucky in that case. SCR office responded to my sister's email and informed her that she has been placed on hold until she comes back to Canada. She is also advised to let them know when she is coming/ in Canada and they have added that they do not have any oath scheduled after Jan 2023, so they can't schedule her for Feb or future. Thank you for your response
I think he difference in my case is I am still in the country. I was going to fly out in late December for 1 week. Maybe that made a difference.

Reactions: Shining Moon

Sohpie2017

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
after long wait, suddenly got email, and they are asking for copies of all pages of my passport, which is already submitted as supporting documents in my original submission, it seems they are not even reading the files right !
Exact same situation for my dad, we submitted his copy of passport (same copy we uploaded back when he applied) and his physical presence changed to completed after 5 days. He is an online applicant living in Calgary but his processing office is Vancouver.

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Any one who has been requested for finger prints please share your experience and timeline?
TIMELINE MONTREAL
Nov. 17 2021: Application filed
Nov. 30 2021: AOR
August 19 2022: Got Test scheduled on August 26
August 26 2022: Test done
Nov. 16 2022: Fingerprinting request
Nov. 21 2022: Fingerprinting done

Last edited:

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
Oath completed today, we’re supposed to be 138 but only 81 showed I believe some did not get the invite and other might have re-scheduled cause there was a man who mentioned that he’s friend was intended to take out today but never received a formal invite
congrats, when do you expect to get your citizenship certificate and do you know how you can fast track it if yout talk to officer?

MChief117

Star Member
Aug 24, 2022
Oath completed today, we’re supposed to be 138 but only 81 showed I believe some did not get the invite and other might have re-scheduled cause there was a man who mentioned that he’s friend was intended to take out today but never received a formal invite
Congratulations on the ceremony :)

missing the ceremony coz of non-receipt of invite is very sad to hear... may be there are a few ppl here in that list :(

Reactions: Mikethie