November 2021 - Citizenship applications

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Ugh. Sorry to hear. This sucks.

Have you tried ordering GCMS notes? Sometimes that triggers the officers to at least go through a file.
Yes I have. The ATIP notes, right? I did that about a month or so ago but no response from that either..

Jadjood

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Don't feel alone, I am here with the same status. Have not heard anything other than AOR. I have ordered for ATIP notes. Hopefully will be able to find out the processing office and application progress till now.
Me too , it’s so frustrating especially when you see May 2022 applicants getting their ceremony scheduled:(

• Sad
Reactions: MChief117

polk

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Did your tracker eventually start working? Mine has been "Loading" since yesterday.
Unfortunately no. It's still "loading" its been over a week now! Seems like an isolated issue. Others are able to access it. I've tried using different computers, different browsers, resetting password etc. Nothing seems to work.

polk

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
I have my virtual oath ceremony with the Scarborough office on Dec 7th. I travel on the 23rd. A bit nervous about receiving the certificate on time. Anyone can chime in on the appx # of days to receive the certificate after the virtual oath?
Update: I sent them a note to postpone my ceremony along with my air tickets. They managed to change it to Jan 9th, 2023

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
Update: I sent them a note to postpone my ceremony along with my air tickets. They managed to change it to Jan 9th, 2023

Hi,

How long did they take to respond to you back? My sister has an application with Scarborough office and she needs to change the date from Jan 5th to February as she would return back to Canada in the end of Jan 2023.

I am guessing your earlier oath date was different than Jan 9th and now because you have requested them to change it to later, they have changed it to Jan 9th. Please correct me if I am wrong.

My sister has just filled the webform and sent an email to scr office to request them to change the oath date. I hope they will give another date instead 9f just postponing and not giving another date..

getaround

Nov 4, 2009
Unfortunately no. It's still "loading" its been over a week now! Seems like an isolated issue. Others are able to access it. I've tried using different computers, different browsers, resetting password etc. Nothing seems to work.
I suspect you both have a pending 'oath', if so this seems to be what is happening. I seen this in another thread. Once you have the oath, it will start working again apparently.

Reactions: polk and GD.Iron.80