+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI, if your invite for the 12/05th Oath ceremony Scarborough and have not received your invite do not panic; sound like SCR office is overloaded and Montreal took over, which is a good news as we've seen Montreal office moving faster

Thank you for contacting us. You have reached the Scarborough IRCC office. Your ceremony is scheduled by Montreal IRCC. Our records shows that the Notices have not been sent yet for this event. As we do not know the Montreal office time lines we are not able to provide more information.

How you found the email id of the scarborough IRCC office ? I am looking for Mississauga office

Jamach321

Jul 12, 2022
Hello, I finished my oath on Nov 7th and its been 1 week. I don't see any update on the tracker, people I know got update in 2-3 days. My tracker still says in process.

Should I contact IRCC ? If so can someone give me best number to contact them on.
Did you receive your certificate or update on tracker?

bl00m

Jun 23, 2022
Does anyone know if as a backup you can join the Citizenship Ceremony from your iPad or iPhone? In a situation where there were technical issues with your laptop.
My partner decided to go with a laptop, but something went wrong with wifi, so we transfered her to a desktop before the actual Oath with the Judge (you spend like 30-60 minutes waiting for all to authentificate, destroy PR cards, calm down and change your screen names - reminds me of kindergarten))

So i guess as long as you have a camera and sound/mic on your device and Zoom works on it - you can reconnect. Anyway there should be all instruction syou need in the pdf you received.

Again, in my case i didn't even use Zoom client - just launched it in the browser.

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
its now been over a year and I haven't heard anything since my AOR. Anyone else still waiting?

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its now been over a year and I haven't heard anything since my AOR. Anyone else still waiting?
My wife's app is in stall. Nothing since test in august. Freaking IRCC is getting so ridiculous. Screw it.

GD.Iron.80

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
My partner decided to go with a laptop, but something went wrong with wifi, so we transfered her to a desktop before the actual Oath with the Judge (you spend like 30-60 minutes waiting for all to authentificate, destroy PR cards, calm down and change your screen names - reminds me of kindergarten))

So i guess as long as you have a camera and sound/mic on your device and Zoom works on it - you can reconnect. Anyway there should be all instruction syou need in the pdf you received.

Again, in my case i didn't even use Zoom client - just launched it in the browser.
Thank you appreciate the insight! This is what I'll do, I'll connect from my laptop, but keep my iPad and iPhone on standby :)

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
Don't feel alone, I am here with the same status. Have not heard anything other than AOR. I have ordered for ATIP notes. Hopefully will be able to find out the processing office and application progress till now.

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
UPDATED

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1,723 days
Application: Single
Application submitted: November 09, 2021
Delivered: November 09, 2021
AOR: Feb 03, 2022
Test Invite letter/ecas date: 27 July 2022
Test Interview date: August 26, 2022
Request for fingerprints: 16 August
Fingerprints submitted: 8 September
Request for Test: July 29th
Test Window: 28 August - 15 September
Test performed with Pass: 14 September
Language skills: 'In progress'
Prohibitions:' In progress'
Physical presence: 'In progress'
(Email): 22 November - NOTICE TO APPEAR: Oath 1st December
Congrats, when your prohibition got completed and obtained DM?