+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Account updated today received Oath invite for 12/05 Scarborough have not receive the letter yet
I also got oath updated on tracker for Dec 5th but haven't received the official invite or email yet. Did you get your email for oath with details please ?

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you can using whatever platform that supports zoom. They just need to be able to see the applicants clearly and be able to see you cutting up the PR card.

I had my oath a few days ago and there were folks using their phone and walking around before the ceremony started.
Hi,

How many days before oath you got the email for oath ceramony please ?

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021
I have my virtual oath ceremony with the Scarborough office on Dec 7th. I travel on the 23rd. A bit nervous about receiving the certificate on time. Anyone can chime in on the appx # of days to receive the certificate after the virtual oath?
Can be 2-3 weeks as it's also holiday season around that time

Reactions: polk

Mikethie

Feb 28, 2019
I have my virtual oath ceremony with the Scarborough office on Dec 7th. I travel on the 23rd. A bit nervous about receiving the certificate on time. Anyone can chime in on the appx # of days to receive the certificate after the virtual oath?
I believe at the virtual ceremony you'll have a 1:1 session to cut your PR card you could maybe request to drop into the office and pickup your certificate

GD.Iron.80

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
I think you can using whatever platform that supports zoom. They just need to be able to see the applicants clearly and be able to see you cutting up the PR card.

I had my oath a few days ago and there were folks using their phone and walking around before the ceremony started.
Thank you! I'll be using my work laptop, so just in case of any issues, I'll have my iPad on standby! :)

faraday68

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi All,

I had appeared for test since 7th oct but my status still shows test requestis sent. I also have not received any update after that. Any idea how ine can followup on this

GD.Iron.80

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Hi All,

I had appeared for test since 7th oct but my status still shows test requestis sent. I also have not received any update after that. Any idea how ine can followup on this
You should call IRCC and also email them on the email you received the test invite from.

Mikethie

Feb 28, 2019
FYI, if your invite for the 12/05th Oath ceremony Scarborough and have not received your invite do not panic; sound like SCR office is overloaded and Montreal took over, which is a good news as we've seen Montreal office moving faster

Thank you for contacting us. You have reached the Scarborough IRCC office. Your ceremony is scheduled by Montreal IRCC. Our records shows that the Notices have not been sent yet for this event. As we do not know the Montreal office time lines we are not able to provide more information.

Mikethie

Feb 28, 2019
Tried changing the password, still no luck. I think its likely a system error...
did you use another brother? clear all the cach and cookies. I do recall since their update in october the tracker page does not accept to save my pwd and I've each time to manually enter it