+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

Sam_mak

Sep 27, 2022
Hello, I finished my oath on Nov 7th and its been 1 week. I don't see any update on the tracker, people I know got update in 2-3 days. My tracker still says in process.

Should I contact IRCC ? If so can someone give me best number to contact them on.

Jamach321

Jul 12, 2022
Hello, I finished my oath on Nov 7th and its been 1 week. I don't see any update on the tracker, people I know got update in 2-3 days. My tracker still says in process.

Should I contact IRCC ? If so can someone give me best number to contact them on.

Depending on your seat # you will hear when they get to you.

Reactions: Sam_mak

canvisa001

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Is anyone else experiencing issues with the tracker? It keeps loading but nothing shows up after
Yes! I haven't been able to check it for over a week now - just shows "Loading/Chargement..."
I can see errors on the webpage so it's definitely a bug on their end. I filed a technical ticket but I doubt anything will happen till next Christmas ;)

Sherwin7

Mar 30, 2016
Yes! I haven't been able to check it for over a week now - just shows "Loading/Chargement..."
I can see errors on the webpage so it's definitely a bug on their end. I filed a technical ticket but I doubt anything will happen till next Christmas ;)
Are you on vpn? Is so, please try without the VPN

VcanadaVisa

Nov 8, 2022
It’s been more than 3 months of no updates after test. I am a bit worried. I tried calling ircc but they never answer.
Anyone else in the same situation?
I gave test on Aug 9th, I didn't get any update until Nov 4th, almost 3 months. Even now they asked me to send copies of passport, it has been over 10 days since I sent them the copies but my tracker still says "waiting for information" from my end. I emailed them to confirm if they received the copies of my passport and they acknowledged it with a reply. I don't think that tracker is reliable and sometimes they are working on their end but it doesn't get updated on tracker. On Nov 22nd, it will be one year since I submitted my application online.

Neha_shah

Sep 12, 2021
I gave test on Aug 9th, I didn't get any update until Nov 4th, almost 3 months. Even now they asked me to send copies of passport, it has been over 10 days since I sent them the copies but my tracker still says "waiting for information" from my end. I emailed them to confirm if they received the copies of my passport and they acknowledged it with a reply. I don't think that tracker is reliable and sometimes they are working on their end but it doesn't get updated on tracker. On Nov 22nd, it will be one year since I submitted my application online.
Hope you get some update soon. Do you have a lot of travel days in the last 5 years?
I do And I am worried that is why it’s taking so long for any updates..for me its 1 year & 1 week already:(

Reactions: VcanadaVisa

VcanadaVisa

Nov 8, 2022
Hope you get some update soon. Do you have a lot of travel days in the last 5 years?
I do And I am worried that is why it’s taking so long for any updates..for me its 1 year & 1 week already:(
Yes, I do have a quite a bit of travel days in last 5 years. I think, you are right that is the reason it is taking long. I hope you get updates soon as well. It is frustrating that it takes them this long.