Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
That is a possibility. I just feel this system is so broken. I am seeing quite a few November applicants getting their applications finalized. Just gotta wait and be patient.
I agree. The system is an absolute mess. December 2021 and even 2022 applicants are getting oath. People like me and you who had applied before them are still waiting, and in my case more than 6 months since the last update. I renewed my PR card last year, they have all the information already, and on top of that I gave more details when filing the citizen applications. My guess its all random, someone sees your file and then starts working on it, until then its under a massive pile all other applications and it stays there.

GD.Iron.80

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
I agree. The system is an absolute mess. December 2021 and even 2022 applicants are getting oath. People like me and you who had applied before them are still waiting, and in my case more than 6 months since the last update. I renewed my PR card last year, they have all the information already, and on top of that I gave more details when filing the citizen applications. My guess its all random, someone sees your file and then starts working on it, until then its under a massive pile all other applications and it stays there.
Yes, I agree! I think the way they work is completely random. They pick applications form a pile and then work on them. There is no logic or sense, let alone chronology. Also by the look of it, a standard application with no red flags, could be processed in less than 1-2 months if they wanted to, so no idea why they won't make their system more efficient.

mathewredfearn

May 10, 2015
Update on my application, I received the invitation to take my test between Nov 4th and Nov 24th.

App. Type: Online
City: Toronto
Physical presence: 1095 Days
Application submitted: 13 November 2021
AOR Received: 3 February 2022
Request for fingerprints: October 14 2022
BG Completed: October 25 2022
Test invitation: October 31 2022

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
nice to see a test invite go out in october for some november online applications. Still waiting on mine..

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...

Here is my experience..

When I applied for my wife's PR, her application was just sitting underneath the mess. I used to order one GCMS notes every month and only movement I used to see was to see it coming out to get the notes and then put it back right underneath the same mess. My Friends' wives would only take 4-5 months to get approved and come and my wife's application took 2.5 years. by that time some of my friends who had gotten married after me and applied after me had kids- LOL!!

THEY ALWAYS DO THIS DIRTY TRICK. When they want to "improve" the processing times, they intentionally stall "appropriate numbers of applications" to prove their points. In order to stall these poor applications, they use dirty tricks like requesting finger prints, PCC from overseas (even though you submitted it when you applied for PR and never visited that country again since that day- as if you were going to change anything in history) these tricks make applications "non routine" and those "non routine" applications do not have any ideal timeline until which they should be finalized- this can be verified by calling the IRCC.

I am sorry if I am making any(and many) disappointed but this is experienced observations. And if it is true plus if it is true that Jan and Feb 2022 applications are getting finalized, we will see the processing times will be reduced considerably in next few months.

siloman

Feb 18, 2022
Hello Admin, please update Google spreadsheet
Mike Silo ( line 125)

Test Invite: Oct 18, 2022
Test Interview: Oct 30
Test Completed: November 2, 2022

Reactions: vevebrown

ABhagc

Nov 3, 2022
Hi any idea of what DM to oath looks like for west office:

17th dec 2021
application typeonline
AOR 16th feb
Bc complete 18th august
Test invite and given on 5th Sep
DM 12th oct
Waiting for oath invite…

may friends who applied in NoV 21 calgary became citizens on Aug 15.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Congrats!

Did you ask for faster processing due to travel or something similar ?
Nope, Nothing :) . Guess i was just lucky :). But looks like Indian Visa is going to take about 30 to 45 days ( as per the BSL contact center IVR )

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Does your tracker show all steps completed? In my case I had the ceremony on Oct 28th but it still shows in progress now.
As per the tracker it was updated as completed on 26th (the same day as my oath ceremony date)