+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

polk

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Congrats Just curious. Were you ever invited for an interview with an officer, and did you share copies of passport pages/received finger print request?

I have a very similar timeline. My test was marked as completed on Sept 6th and my BG check was completed in Aug.
No, I was not invited for an interview and they didn't request fingerprints either. I only sent in the passport photo page when I initially applied.

Which office is processing your application?

GD.Iron.80

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
How much time does it take to receive ATIP notes after requesting? I requested for them on 29-Oct. Wondering when would I receive those?
They've become really sloppy with GCMS notes as well! My last two requests took about 60 days each. That's referring to the $5 version, the free ones I never received.

Reactions: Shining Moon

atzquebec

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
They've become really sloppy with GCMS notes as well! My last two requests took about 60 days each. That's referring to the $5 version, the free ones I never received.
Maybe a more and more people are applying for GCMS notes, in order to trigger something since citizenship applications and taking way longer than normal, hence the delay in getting GSMS notes.

Lucky2016

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Maybe a more and more people are applying for GCMS notes, in order to trigger something since citizenship applications and taking way longer than normal, hence the delay in getting GSMS notes.
That might be true. Because I am personally agianst applying for GCMS notes but I did request a week ago out of frustation because its a long wait for one last step.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Completed my Oath ceremony on the 26th and received the certificate on Nov 1st o_O.. Shocked to see things are moving quickly. I can see the package was stamped on 27th in Vancouver ( my office was surrey), I am impressed, how things are working :)

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
No, I was not invited for an interview and they didn't request fingerprints either. I only sent in the passport photo page when I initially applied.

Which office is processing your application?
Same as yours. Scarborough office.

Reactions: akshatk

canvisa001

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Completed my Oath ceremony on the 26th and received the certificate on Nov 1st o_O.. Shocked to see things are moving quickly. I can see the package was stamped on 27th in Vancouver ( my office was surrey), I am impressed, how things are working :)
Congrats!

Did you ask for faster processing due to travel or something similar ?

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
How much time does it take to receive ATIP notes after requesting? I requested for them on 29-Oct. Wondering when would I receive those?
It may not take around 30 days as my wife has 3-4 pending but now as oath is scheduled my wife could care less

le_eddz

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Does your tracker show all steps completed? In my case I had the ceremony on Oct 28th but it still shows in progress now.

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
That might be true. Because I am personally agianst applying for GCMS notes but I did request a week ago out of frustation because its a long wait for one last step.
And some, like me, are getting frustrated because its a long wait for the first step itself .. Still waiting for the test invite.

GD.Iron.80

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Why would you be AGAINST applying for GCMS notes? Are you against transparency and being able to see what's going on with your application? LOL

GD.Iron.80

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
That is a possibility. I just feel this system is so broken. I am seeing quite a few November applicants getting their applications finalized. Just gotta wait and be patient.