+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

Rraghu

Apr 16, 2018
Go to this link:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

Accept and continue

Select Identification Type as "Client ID Number/Unique Client ID"

Enter the Client ID shown on your PR card or COPR (Just enter the 8 digits, no dashes).

Enter other personal details.

See if anything shows up.
Thanks, I tried this link earlier too but don’t see my information in this link. I have contacted IRCC couple of time using web form and they always sent a generic reply. I will call them, thanks for your help.

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Thanks, I tried this link earlier too but don’t see my information in this link. I have contacted IRCC couple of time using web form and they always sent a generic reply. I will call them, thanks for your help.
What is the exact response you get on this form? Does it say no application found?

Avinash1977

Star Member
May 29, 2018
I gave my citizenship test in July. There is no update after July. It seems all November Family Paper applications in the Vancouver office are stuck. I hope the oath invite will come before 31st Dec.

Last edited:

skner2022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
I gave my citizenship test in July. There is no update after July. It seems all Family Paper applications in the Vancouver office are stuck. I hope the oath invite will come before 31st Dec.
IRCC only cares about 2022 paper applications, holy shit.

Rraghu

Apr 16, 2018
What is the exact response you get on this form? Does it say no application found?
1st response - I can see your application in the system,
2nd response- your application is not in the system
3rd response - application is in progress

My mistake, I was over confident on IRCC and never called them, Thanks to COVID.

Today I called and they confirmed my application is not there.They will send details but suggested to apply again as my payment still not used. Most likely they returned my application and I never received.

skner2022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022

My mistake, I was over confident on IRCC and never called them, Thanks to COVID.

Today I called and they confirmed my application is not there.They will send details but suggested to apply again as my payment still not used. Most likely they returned my application and I never received.
This is too bad. But on the other hand, you should go for paper application. They will grant you the citizenship in four months.

iceman55

May 1, 2022

Very bad. When you are applying again, add a cover letter and clearly explain what happened. Next time make sure you follow up on a regular basis - at least track the progress.

If they return the application again and if the carrier loses it that will be a gap and no one will know if you don't track it.

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021

While I feel bad for you it's a bit irresponsible to wait almost a year before ringing alarm bells on lack of any communication from IRCC. Hopefully this serves a lesson to you. While I'm not saying you should literally harass IRCC like some of users on here do with incessant calling and emailing, it's a government body and you should try and follow up once a month at least to see where things are at.

Anyway, you should check the 2022 threads and see if paper is indeed better than online. It used to be the case about a couple of months ago but they've since opened up family applications online so it could be that online might move faster.

polk

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Hey Admin - Can you please update the tracker for the following update:

Prohibition, Physical Presence Status, Language Skills: Nov 2

My processing office is Scarborough, does anyone know how long it takes from everything marked complete to the oath ceremony?
Detailed timeline in my signature.

rajarora11

Apr 4, 2022

My processing office is Scarborough, does anyone know how long it takes from everything marked complete to the oath ceremony?
Mine is pretty much similar. I got my Prohibition, Physical Presence Status, Language Skills - Oct 29 and office if Scarborough so waiting on the oath letter. I heard sometime it takes a few days to receive or sometimes it can take a month too.

Reactions: polk

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-

Congrats Just curious. Were you ever invited for an interview with an officer, and did you share copies of passport pages/received finger print request?

I have a very similar timeline. My test was marked as completed on Sept 6th and my BG check was completed in Aug.

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
How much time does it take to receive ATIP notes after requesting? I requested for them on 29-Oct. Wondering when would I receive those?