+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

fifi02

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022
I see they did a tracker update and required everyone to change their password. I now see a ghost update dated "October 7th". I am wondering if this update is related to them updating the tracker or actually doing something with my personal file?

Did all of you also get a ghost update for "October 7th"?
what's your location?

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
Nov 9 2021 Applicant
Online from Edmonton
AOR feb 1 2022
Background completed July 21 2022
Citizenship test req - aug 2 2022(request from West citizenship Eapp)
Test completed Aug 19 2022
Aug 21 2022prohibition, language and physical presence In progress
Sept 26 2022prohibition, language and physical presence complete
Oath ceremony- not started
So I tried to log in today and, apparently Ircc updated the website so I had to reset the password , on checking it, I had a ghost update from Oct 7th, Oath ceremony still not started, and application still in Progress. Only difference is last update was Oct 7, 2022. Which I just saw today. What does this mean? Please advise.

Thanks in advance

le_eddz

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Woke up today with a new update too :eek: Oath in progress and scheduled for October 28! Waiting for email!
I opened the tracker again now and was asked to reset my password. After I did it, the Ceremony went back to "Not Started" and the message for Ceremony on October 28th is gone. Wtf?

Reactions: Shining Moon

fifi02

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022
So I tried to log in today and, apparently Ircc updated the website so I had to reset the password , on checking it, I had a ghost update from Oct 7th, Oath ceremony still not started, and application still in Progress. Only difference is last update was Oct 7, 2022. Which I just saw today. What does this mean? Please advise.

Thanks in advance
everyone is having the same update. I believe IRCC is updating they system so all applications should have ghost update on October 7th

atzquebec

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
I tried accessing the Tracker today and it informed to reset the password. After logging in in with the new password, I saw that the update date at thw top changed to October 7, 2022 for first time since May 2022. Is this a good thing and would there be any new updates soon ?

yemdogg

Nov 17, 2017
I logged on to my tracker this morning and everything was completed except citizenship ceremony and now I logged in again after the new tracker was launched and everything went back to in progress..wth is happening.

le_eddz

Star Member
May 25, 2018
I opened the tracker again now and was asked to reset my password. After I did it, the Ceremony went back to "Not Started" and the message for Ceremony on October 28th is gone. Wtf?
everyone is having the same update. I believe IRCC is updating they system so all applications should have ghost update on October 7th
I logged on to my tracker this morning and everything was completed except citizenship ceremony and now I logged in again after the new tracker was launched and everything went back to in progress..wth is happening.
Same, I guess IRCC has some updating to do. This is so unprofessional

naten

Feb 20, 2018
can you try to call?

fifi02

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022
Same, I guess IRCC has some updating to do. This is so unprofessional
supper annoying, absolutely agree... They should provide approximate timelines to all applicants, people most likely have travelling plans in the next couple months, so frustrating..

MTLresident

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
My ghost update is from October 8th. I guess this means it’s just a system update and no real progress has taken place?