Med's Done....
21-5-2015
Interview........
Medical results received 06-06-2015
Passport Req..
29/06/2015 and DM
LANDED..........
26/12/2015
I have the same situation, my AOR is February 7th. I called them today and they said everything is in progress which I doubt. I think they haven’t touched my file yet and I don’t know why.
Same situation here, nothing except the AOR and they started processing my application on Feb 21,22 !! From London ON

Reactions: Jadjood

yazan142

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Included with application
Interview........
waived
Hi everyone,

I sent passport copies to processing office email address and got automated reply, in that automated reply you read this statement

You will NOT receive a response to your enquiry via this email. A decision/response to your request will be added to your file within 3 business days of receipt. At that time, you must contact the Client Support Centre for further information”

My question is why I must call the client support center after 3 days? What for? Any idea?

WelCanada

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Hi all,

Is anyone getting processing updates from the Montreal office?
I got my AOR on Feb 8 ( Online applicant, submitted on Nov 7). After that no updates. I heard Montreal is the worst office. I sent a case-specific inquiry a month ago and got a reply today. The email starts in French followed by English; thus, it gives me a clue that my file is in Montreal as I landed in Montreal although my residence is in BC. Thanks for sharing.

Aug 15, 2021
Hey, no. I just got an e-mail confirming the submission of the online form and that it would take longer time than expected for my request to be looked at.
Quick update here. I submitted the online form on Aug 19th and on Sep 20th got an email saying that my address is already updated. It seems when I submitted the first web form few months ago, IRCC updated my address, but I didn't get a confirmation e-mail back then.

atzquebec

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
Is this a standard reply from IRCC in response to a web form query asking about an update ?

“Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possibleand we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, we recommend consulting the Check you application status page to learn how we are processing applications during the pandemic and how to check the status of your application: